SSE Lighting Design Work?

cooleo

Why not have both? Projected lighting & attached LED's. As mentioned above, the LED's could be attached between the Alucobond Panels. Then you would have different lighting applications that could vary depending on the time of evening or event taking place. I think this could be Very :cool: .

CrashNet

Why not have both? Projected lighting & attached LED's. As mentioned above, the LED's could be attached between the Alucobond Panels. Then you would have different lighting applications that could vary depending on the time of evening or event taking place. I think this could be Very :cool: .
What about at Christmas time...think about it, the arches and the fountain both dance to the Christmas music after the tree lighting. Add the dancing lighting to SSE as well...

I think its safe to say I wouldn't be getting much done that day. :lol:

nbodyhome

What about at Christmas time...think about it, the arches and the fountain both dance to the Christmas music after the tree lighting. Add the dancing lighting to SSE as well...

I think its safe to say I wouldn't be getting much done that day. :lol:

Red and green for Christmas on SE! :)

Denise

PaisleyMF

I call for the Spotlight (more like a wash light) and projection (video no stills) Just imagine the possibilities, Planet Earth, Holiday decors....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom