SSE Finale Finishing Touches Updates?

Captain Chaos

:dazzle::lol:

My answer? Be a happy and content Fanboy.:D Be proud that WDI/TDO finally acknowledged a bit of their greater days, their past. Be proud that EPCOT finally has a classic Icon again.

:eek:

Not if Hogan was doing the singing.. Brooke I mean.. :)

OK, enough of this nonsense.... I will be there in October to see SSE in all her glory.... I just hope I am not disappointed... I have faith this time around,f or some strage reason...

MissDisney23

Thank you...I was freakin out! Thats my favorite ride and we get there Saturday and I was gonna be sooo mad! It's our honeymoon so I couldn't be to mad.... : ) Are they changing it up again?

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Hulk Hogan starts out looking like an AA in SSE2012, but while narrating, you enter the Roman scene, only to realize that Chuck Norris was posing as an AA too, and proceeds to roundhouse kick Hulk Hogan back to the stone age.

fizzle75

Ok guys, I haven't been on the boards for awhile and apparently I'm waaay behind...what's going on with the descent on SSE and The Fountain of Nations? I noticed FoN was walled off while we were there last week but just assumed it was being drained for a routine spit and polish but based on the few posts I've read on this thread I'm getting the impression that there's more going on behind those walls. Can somebody clear this up for me? Evan?

GothMickey

Hulk Hogan starts out looking like an AA in SSE2012, but while narrating, you enter the Roman scene, only to realize that Chuck Norris was posing as an AA too, and proceeds to roundhouse kick Hulk Hogan back to the stone age.

No one is more B.A. that Chuck Norris. But, this is Disney so, in true Disney form, after Norris kicks the snot out of Hogan, who comes in and kicks the snot out of Norris? STITCH of course!!!

SSE2012: Stitch Saves Earth

Jaytrod

I cant wait to see next week what they have added since my last trip in November. I will definitely come back with some info if anything has changed.

EPCOT Explorer

Ok guys, I haven't been on the boards for awhile and apparently I'm waaay behind...what's going on with the descent on SSE and The Fountain of Nations? I noticed FoN was walled off while we were there last week but just assumed it was being drained for a routine spit and polish but based on the few posts I've read on this thread I'm getting the impression that there's more going on behind those walls. Can somebody clear this up for me? Evan?

:D Atyerservice.

FoN: Getting reworked a little bit from what we can tell.

SSE: New ending with new features soon!:D( as I/We have been told)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom