SSE Finale Finishing Touches Updates?

Expo_Seeker40

I still don't think anything of substance is behind those curtains in the old pepper's ghost section other than to remove the old 1994 sets.

Wouldn't it be a little bizzare to have something just floating there and then you continue down through more blackness and triangles :shrug:

EPCOT Explorer

I still don't think anything of substance is behind those curtains in the old pepper's ghost section other than to remove the old 1994 sets.

Wouldn't it be a little bizzare to have something just floating there and then you continue down through more blackness and triangles :shrug:
Eh...Could be more Triangles...or could be something else. *haz everything crossed*

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Sorry, within the last week I personally witnessed MASSIVE changes to the descent. I cannot wait to hear of the final touches put on the attraction. :D

Captain Chaos

:lol:

As it turns out, there were copies of the SSE09 Plans in WDI...The Completion plan of SSE is saved and with it the hopes and dreams of Fanboys all around WDWMagic.

:lookaroun:lol:

Fanboys or fanbois?? LOL...

I think I'll wait for SSE2012: The Dawn of The New World Order.... Hulk Hogan will be the narrator... :lookaroun

EPCOT Explorer

Glad you liked it.. I was going to give more Hogan as narrator, but, I started to throw up a little... Especially with: WHAT YOU GONNA DO WHEN TOMORROW'S CHILD TAKES CONTROL OVER YOU!!!!!!!!!

:dazzle::lol:

My answer? Be a happy and content Fanboy.:D Be proud that WDI/TDO finally acknowledged a bit of their greater days, their past. Be proud that EPCOT finally has a classic Icon again.

:eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom