Springs Running

Huey Louie and the News

Original Poster
I have an upcoming stay at Saratoga Springs this year - going to be doing some running around the resort as I've heard they have a nice trail. If I'm up early in the morning to run does anyone know if you are able to cross the bridge and run through Disney Springs? The shops won't be open so I'm assuming there won't be too many people there - I just didn't know if they allowed guests to run through Disney Springs or not...thanks!

Texas84

I walked over there once from SSR before DS opening and nothing was blocked off. It was deserted and quiet. I wouldn't want to run through DS when it's open though. :)

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
The walkway over to Disney Springs is closed dusk to dawn, at least that's what Disney says. I don't remember seeing any gates at the bridge. Not sure how well lite the walkway along the river is at night.

That would be a nice run in the AM...ending up at Starbucks for some coffee.

Mark P.

Has anyone stayed near DS recently that has any updates on this? We're going to be off-property at the Delta on Apopka Vineland, but with the walking path to Springs I was hoping to put in a few early morning miles if the property will be accessible.

Chet Dakota

Has anyone stayed near DS recently that has any updates on this? We're going to be off-property at the Delta on Apopka Vineland, but with the walking path to Springs I was hoping to put in a few early morning miles if the property will be accessible.

I used to stay at the Marriott Village when I was in Orlando for work. I would run from there to DS and back in early morning. Twice I tried to run through DS before I turned back. Once I got to the old Pleasure Island bridge before I was turn around by overnight construction around where Enzos is now. The second time, I was stopped almost immediately by security. I would say both times it was about 6am.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom