Spring Training, with a dash of Disney. Live.

NYwdwfan

Stand just outside the doors of the Great Ceremonial House, next to Pineapple Lanai. You'll have a decent view of the castle and the music is piped into that spot. Wishes will conclude at 9:12, at which point you march into the GCH, go up the stairs on the left side and check in at the 'Ohana desk, a couple minutes late (no big deal).

I watched from just inside that door one night during a rainstorm. :)

I was going to say...sounds like this aint your first rodeo. ;)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
For one passenger or two?

View attachment 195156
For one. :(

The lady in front of me had a groupon for four (@$11.50/per), but only three in her party.

She wouldn't take anything from me, so I rode for free. I will certainly pay it forward.

IMG_2509.JPG IMG_2508.JPG IMG_2518.JPG IMG_2514.JPG IMG_2511.JPG IMG_2525.JPG IMG_2526.JPG

I'm glad I did it, don't get me wrong, but there was absolutely nothing to it. 400' my behind.

NYwdwfan

Scratch it, you must.

Ok, Yoda!

For one. :(

The lady in front of me had a groupon for four (@$11.50/per), but only three in her party.

She wouldn't take anything from me, so I rode for free. I will certainly pay it forward.

View attachment 195166 View attachment 195167 View attachment 195168 View attachment 195169 View attachment 195170 View attachment 195171 View attachment 195172

I'm glad I did it, don't get me wrong, but there was absolutely nothing to it. 400' my behind.

That's really sweet they brought you along.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
Cheers, part deux.

IMG_2555.JPG
In my opinion, the only beverage that should leave froth in your glass is either root beer or a milkshake.

I took a whiff of the Kilkenny. Smelled like my Dida's 50 or Black Label from my childhood.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom