Spring Training, with a dash of Disney. Live.

PUSH

I went to a preseason Packers game, and we lost... to the Browns. But when our starters were in, we were winning 7-0. I still remember the electric feeling when Aaron Rodgers threw a toe-tapping touchdown to Jordy Nelson in the back corner of the end zone (which I had a perfect view of).

Eric1955

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
So, the plan for tomorrow is to get up for breakfast, have our coffee leisurely, and then drive to Disney Springs.

So excited to see even more stuff finished since we were last there in September.

Will probably hop on the boat and head to POFQ for lunch (well, one of us will eat), then do some shopping, and then dinner at FC. Last year, I got chicken, Hubby got steak. The steak was way better. He got the chocolate pecan bar, I got the fried plantains. There was zero comparison!

For a guy who had not spent hours pouring over menus, reading reviews, and drooling over pics, he intuitively picked right. Kind of the same way he picked me, I guess.

Goofyernmost

Here's the story behind this pic:
View attachment 194643

I went to the washroom without my phone (that'll learn me) and as I came up the stairs, the mascot kind of grabbed me and did the selfie-phone gesture.
Well darn, I don't have my phone.

No worries, this fellow Jays' fan says no prob, I'll take your picture and email it to you. (Canadian, of course. From Ontario even.)

I had the email even before I got back to my seat.
You seem to spend a lot of time in washrooms, eh!

trr1

So, the plan for tomorrow is to get up for breakfast, have our coffee leisurely, and then drive to Disney Springs.

So excited to see even more stuff finished since we were last there in September.

Will probably hop on the boat and head to POFQ for lunch (well, one of us will eat), then do some shopping, and then dinner at FC. Last year, I got chicken, Hubby got steak. The steak was way better. He got the chocolate pecan bar, I got the fried plantains. There was zero comparison!

For a guy who had not spent hours pouring over menus, reading reviews, and drooling over pics, he intuitively picked right. Kind of the same way he picked me, I guess.
I wish you would go to Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen and review it or me. I will be there in 3 months

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
I wish you would go to Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen and review it or me. I will be there in 3 months
I know, but a) I wouldn't be eating (or drinking) it; Hubby would (and he likes everything) and b) I hate paying for parking.

We parked a mile away from the stadium today because it was free. No reason to park closer and pay on Monday or Wednesday either.

For what it's worth, I've read reviews that the milkshake "accoutrements" are delicious but that the shakes themselves are thin. I prefer a thinner (frothy!) shake, so that would suit me just fine.

trr1

I know, but a) I wouldn't be eating (or drinking) it; Hubby would (and he likes everything) and b) I hate paying for parking.

We parked a mile away from the stadium today because it was free. No reason to park closer and pay on Monday or Wednesday either.

For what it's worth, I've read reviews that the milkshake "accoutrements" are delicious but that the shakes themselves are thin. I prefer a thinner (frothy!) shake, so that would suit me just fine.
this Article says free parking after 6 pm

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
Somebody forgot her daytime moisturizer which is an SPF 15 (maybe even a 30) and now looks like Rudolph.

With or without sunscreen, my nose and feet burn. The nose ... I get; but my feet are really not that big.

Trying to talk Hubby into going up in the Characters in Flight balloon. He's being non-committal. For a guy of lofty dimensions, he really isn't that crazy about heights.

I may end up doing it by myself.

Heading out in five mins. I'm getting the Disney jitters. Kinda like the "I must see water" jitters, but worse!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom