spring special offers

disneybonbon

sorry if this has been covered, but has anyone heard about any resort special offers for spring, an announce date or anything?

thank you!!

thedisneydad

there is currently a discount code available that covers early january to mid april. must be booked by dec 2 (i think). the details are available at mousesavers.com

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

thedisneydad said:
there is currently a discount code available that covers early january to mid april. must be booked by dec 2 (i think). the details are available at mousesavers.com
Sure is!!!! As Disney Dad said it is from 1/2/05-4/16/05
Room only code is BDP
Dream Maker package code ZXSI
Dream Maker with Silver plan is ZXSJ
Dream Maker with Princess & Prince Package add on ZXSK
This offer EXPIRES on 12/1/04 so be sure to inquire soon!!! Also there are certain dates that are blacked out by Disney so call them at 1-407 W DISNEY and see if the dates you need are available at the resort(s) you want!!!
Also our own Travel representative Pam (Kingdom Konsultant) had the info up on our boards the morning the codes were released!!! What can I say, WDWMagic.com has it all, Baby!!! Belle

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

disneybonbon said:
thanks for the help! I think I'll probably end up going after the 16th, though, so I'm going to wait to see if any new codes come out.
Disney issues codes periodically. Usually it is right around the date that the last codes expired, so Id pay really close attention around December 1st to the postings on this board. Also you can contact Pam of Kingdom Konsultant directly at 1-866-566-7858 and she will be able to book your trip with the discounts when they are released!!! That is what I usually do!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom