Spring Break Crowds In March

Gentieno

Hi

I'm Dennis from Holland, and I want to visit WDW from 21 march til 27 of march. From what I can find on the internet there are less springbreaks in that period than the weeks before and after. Can some one tell me if it's very crowdy in that period?

Greetings, Dennis

again, sorry for my English!

Upvote 0

Tiftay

Does anyone know what the crowds level will be for March 26th - April 2? This is the time my family will be going and am wondering if anyone know if this will be a moderately level of crowds? Seems like it is right before the 4/3 deal ends...thanks for any input.

Tiffany

Upvote 0

happymom52003

Uh oh! My Spring Break is April 4th-12th. Im Guessing it will be Busy because Easter is the 12th. If we go I think it will be the Dates April 2nd-10th. Will it Be Busy Then?

According to the crowd prediction calendar on touringplans.com, your first few days will be moderately crowded with the rest of your trip being extremely crowded due to Easter approaching.

Hi

I'm Dennis from Holland, and I want to visit WDW from 21 march til 27 of march. From what I can find on the internet there are less springbreaks in that period than the weeks before and after. Can some one tell me if it's very crowdy in that period?

Greetings, Dennis

again, sorry for my English!

Will be a crowded, but not too bad...nowhere near the crowds you would see during the summer. You are just beating the heavy Easter crowds.

Does anyone know what the crowds level will be for March 26th - April 2? This is the time my family will be going and am wondering if anyone know if this will be a moderately level of crowds? Seems like it is right before the 4/3 deal ends...thanks for any input.

Tiffany

You are also just beating the heavy Easter crowds with your dates. I'd expect moderate to heavy crowds, but again....nothing like summer time or major holidays.

Upvote 0

Bug715

Last year I went the week before easter and it was quite crowded. I think I'm going the same week this year but I hope the crowds will be less since Easter won't be the next weekend.

St. Patricks day in WDW is so much fun!!! Normally around here everyone wears green but there are so many more people in Disney that its really cool to see everyone. Make sure you bring suntan lotion. Last year I didn't since I'd lived there Aug.-Jan. and never wore it. I got so burnt the first two days so I had to wear my friend's mickey st.patrick's day ears.

Upvote 0

dphopson

its bad. If you cant handle the stress just hold off or get a park hopper and jump around to see if another park isnt busy. Most people I know going to dsneymon-sun go in this order and might help you. Mon= magic kindom Tues= Epcot Wed= hollywood studios and Thrs= Animal Kingdom. Fri MK and so on. So do this backwards and you might find light crowds. I know Im new to the site but not to Disney. Been blessed to go ateast 4 times a year for the past 24 years.

Upvote 0

pintraderpayee

DH and I go every year during our parish's Easter break, however not all schools (elem., second., or post) are out simultaneously. Some breaks start Good Friday and cover the week following Easter Sunday, while others are out the entire week leading to Good Friday and return to school Monday after Easter Sunday. Some schools here are out a week for Mardi Gras and only a couple of days for Easter!:hammer: Our Easter break IS our spring break, but that is not the case everywhere. This makes it very hard to predict crowd levels. We have always been lucky with FPs and a bit of pre-planning aka The Unofficial Guide to WDW:drevil: Crowded or not we always love it.....Four Parks vs. four classroom walls........NO CONTEST!!

52 days until we are Orlando bound with 30 teens on a school bus for 930 miles of smiles!

Upvote 0

HPU_Princess

I went last year during the first week of March and the wait was wonderful! My roommate(first time Disney visit!), my mom and I were able to walk onto every single ride. It helps being in college because we all get out at different times! I am going from March 6th to March 13th so I hope it will be like next year!

Upvote 0

drp4video

I just booked an spur of the moment trip today. Going March 9-13th. DD, age 21, was supposed to go on spring break with her roommate and friends, but big melt down and she and roommate are not talking...so now on sunday she was sad, so she asked if we could go....DUH, hello, no brainer...saving for the new kitchen floor can be put back a little. :lol: We go at Christmas every year, and summers, so I am so hoping it will be much better for those dates.

Upvote 0

mouse_luv

I was there last week expecting light crowds, but instead was faced with the "attack of the mardi gras evacuees" I will make sure I dont go the week of Mardi Gras anymore. I'm still having nightmares. lol. *Screams*:dazzle:

Upvote 0

fireworkz

Crowds right now are what I would call "Moderate". The amount of people in the parks looks high, but most rides are still operating at about 10-20 min wait times at most times of the day with the exception of the usual like Space Mtn, Soarin', and Everest. Even those are averaging just under a hour at most times. Most times do still peak around mid day with 20-30 min waits, but early morning and late afternoon/night seem to be doing pretty good right now. Example BTM was less than 5 min yesterday morning - I just about walked right on. Splash was empty - literally. Just about every boat coming down had no one on it, but then again it was in the 40s. Who would want to get wet when it's that cold? :lol:

Upvote 0

Kobe!!

Any locals or employess know when the Disney area's Spring Break will be?

I'm arriving the 13-17 and was just curious....

Thanks,
Mike

Upvote 0
epcot's dead...

I was just there this past weekend...Epcot was DEAD. There were 10-15 foot gaps between people in just walking around. Sunday looked like a Wednesday and there wasn't a line for anything. It was ridiculously windy, so maybe that had something to do w/it. I was there in the middle of Februay and it was just as dead. I've never seen it so dead in fact...it was AWESOME. In any case, Spring break is always nuts...i remember as a kid the parks would be closed by 2pm in April...but that wasn't in an economy that was tanking. Have fun and just be patient...also...bring warm clothes...spring/winter has been a roller coaster ride (it was in the 80's on saturday and 50's on sunday)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom