Spring Break Crowds In March

toystory 3

My fiance and I just got back from a 4 day vacation and the wait times were not bad at all. The longest wait we saw was at Soarin' and Toy Story Mania which was 90 min but during magic hours they went do to as low as 25min. Peter Pan got out of control at 45 min most of the day and space mountain hit 60 min at peak hours on Saturday.

Hope this helps... :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

NiarrNDisney

I just got back yesterday from a quick trip and it went like this.

Saturday - (MK) the park was pretty crowded, BTMRR was about a 30 to 45 min wait and Peter Pan was 45 min. Good news is my sister was proposed to by her wonderful Fiance in the front of Main Street around 11:00am, so if you saw about 26 people standing around Celebrating that was us. I apologize if we were in your way.
Sunday - (DAK) not crowded at all the longest wait was 50 min for EE, it rained for about 20 min so I think that helped clear the crowds otherwise it was a wonderful day.
Monday - (Epcot) crowds were great TT was a 30 min wait Soarin was 70 min so we ended up skipping it and headed to WS. Oh I almost forgot we tried Storm Rider, uhh it was interesting but lets just say I would not do it again.
Tuesday - (DHS) Yikes the crowds were nuts we waited for an 1 and 20 min for TSMM, about 20 just for the Backlot Tour and 50 min for RnRC.

Quick news bite - while waiting for my plane yesterday I saw a crowd of about 50 people in orange shirts, I'm assuming it was a Brazillian Tour Group so get prepared if you are going this week or next...

Upvote 0
Thank you so much. This information is so helpful. We are traveling with 15 people...it helps me plan our days and to tell others what to expect.

Congratulations to your sister! How exciting!!!!

Upvote 0

Sugarhighpixie

I'm fine with lines but I'm desperate to get on Soarin.' Last year we had to skip it because of the crowd but that was also around easter time. But I'm fine with lines, people are interesting to watch, lol.

Upvote 0

pcarathers

I have a question about Spring Break. We were planning on going in March 2010 but have now discovered that we could go Oct 8th-13th 2009 because of a long break for school (Columbus Day weekend) and my daughter would only miss 1 day of school. Which would you choose? 5 days in Oct with 4 days in the park or Spring Break for 6 days with 5 days in the park? Help. :shrug:
Thanks

We have been in October when my nephew was in a year round school and they got out for 2 weeks every October...it was WONDERFUL! the weather was not hot, the crowds were light...and on certain nights you can do the "Halloween party" event they do......I have not been in March, but have been in May and it was hot and crowded. I would definitely pick October over March/April/May anytime. Hope this helps......:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom