News Spring Break and Easter 2021 crowd watch

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Walt Disney World enters Spring Break at maximum capacity with no Disney Park Pass availability for the next 9 days​

MyMagicPlus_Full_41312.jpg

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
Yeah, i was ready yesterday to pull the trigger on a three night stay for my 45th Birthday and get two days of tickets for the family (renew my AP that just expired) and us enjoy Epcot (dont laugh) on my B-Day April 9 and MK on 10th. Just before i was to start the transaction, i see MK is gone. So much for that:-/
We had been holding out to see if the hours would extend (until just seeing they are extending out two weeks so it was likely to do the same for our trip)

Long story short, anyone that needs a four top table at Morimoto on April 9 at 6:45 is about to get their wish.

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
That’s what I thought but it seemed impossible haha.

I’m surprised they let it book so that hotel guests have no availability.
You would think that it would be a perk of paying the exorbitant amount for a Disney room, but as I found out, both standard and DVC rooms are no help in securing an MK on April 10th.

PrincessNelly_NJ

True - just hoping the weekday crowds are a bit lower. We're doing AK on the weekend.
We decided to skip the main parks & just do water parks this trip. I'm really nervous what those will look like without capacity caps. I can see half of WDW descending on blizzard beach when the parks become too overwhelming. Definitely packing my patience

NelleBelle

Our trip is schedule Aor. 10- 16 and hoping that most of the tri won’t be nearly as congested as the first part of April. we are planning to hangout by the pool the day we get in to recover from our red eye/jet lag (after a yummy brunch at Homecoming), with afternoon in Epcot. But this makes me think that an early check-in may not be in the cards 😕

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
Our trip is schedule Aor. 10- 16 and hoping that most of the tri won’t be nearly as congested as the first part of April. we are planning to hangout by the pool the day we get in to recover from our red eye/jet lag (after a yummy brunch at Homecoming), with afternoon in Epcot. But this makes me think that an early check-in may not be in the cards 😕
BRUNCH AT HOMECOMING?!?!?!! I am jealous. Yeah, don't count on an early check-in. In fact, with deeper cleans because of COVID I would not expect your room at 3/4pm either. I hope you have a great trip and a surprise early check-in.

NelleBelle

BRUNCH AT HOMECOMING?!?!?!! I am jealous. Yeah, don't count on an early check-in. In fact, with deeper cleans because of COVID I would not expect your room at 3/4pm either. I hope you have a great trip and a surprise early check-in.
Thanks! I am super excited about our brunch--never been but looks DELICIOUS! We’re both vegetarian but a lot of the menu items look easily adaptable by holding of the bacon *gasp*! I know, the horror and shame of it all!🙈 As for early check-in, looks like we better find some lounge chairs in the shade poolside for a nice nap before hitting epcot. Please tell me they still have lockers in the pool area?! 😉

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I’ll be there next week. NOT looking forward to the crowded conditions. ☹️

I booked months ago - all reservations locked in place. Just thinking crowds.

It’s a numbers game...if they are sticking to their limits, then the “crowds” are relative.

People seem to be having a hard time processing

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

I have that booked on 4/3...but we may cancel to go to blizzard

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom