Spring 09 CP Roll Call

TheBeatles

Joanna do you automatically get assigned a complex or can you pick it?

And if you don't want that complex, can you change it?

joanna71985

Joanna do you automatically get assigned a complex or can you pick it?

And if you don't want that complex, can you change it?

When you get to check-in, they ask you which complex you would like to stay in (and what apartment size you would like). They try to put you there. I recommend getting to check-in as early as you can, as this helps your chances.

You can change apartments (and I believe complexes too), but you have to wait 3 weeks and pay $50.

Bug715

When you get to check-in, they ask you which complex you would like to stay in (and what apartment size you would like). They try to put you there. I recommend getting to check-in as early as you can, as this helps your chances.

You can change apartments (and I believe complexes too), but you have to wait 3 weeks and pay $50.

I don't remember them asking me. I do remember telling them that I was told to begg to get Chatham and was prepared to do so.:lol: I was already placed there so that was good.

vwayfan123

i was never asked, they told me i was at vista way (which i wanted)

JenJas87

Really? Everyone I know was asked. And I was asked all 4 times I checked in (3 times at Chatham, and once at Patterson).

I knew someone who did not get to choose. I think it depends on availability. I chose vista because i arrived early on my program but not everyone i knew got to choose. good luck to everyone. I wish i was going with you!:)

lespicer

ill be there in the spring. I have not officially gotten my letter yet but i know i will be a character performer!! I auditioned last week. I will know in the next two to three weeks exactly what im doing!

lespicer

im 5'7 so i am hoping that i am being considered for the parades and shows. Not that i wouldnt love anything i can get but my dream would be to be in the magic kingdom day parade or the studios new block party parade!! Festival of the loin king is another one of my favorites so that would be cool to...i just dont know how i feel about all that spandex...haha....i find out in the next two to three weeks exactly what ill be doing!!Im so excited about the disney experiance in general but this was just icing on the cake!!

Tinkrbell

Im already here, but I extended my program. Im gonna be here through May 15 in costuming. I have to change apartments, but not roles.

imaginemagic

Unfortunately I will not be arriving until March 25 because I am attending a quarter school (University of Cincinnati, 2nd year). My role will be Quick Service F&B. I am very excited about the experience but sad that I wasn't able to do Attractions after operating the Firehawk at Kings Island for a year. I cant wait to meet some of you guys down there.

lespicer

ok so unfortunantly i recieved an email a few weeks ago informing me that there were not enough positions for character performer in my height range...so...even though i passed the audition they were going to have to place me somewhere else....i got my letter friday and it looks like merchandise for me!!Im still super excited about going and cant wait...my arrival date is the 28th of jan. I cant wait!!

Squally

Hey!! Headed down Jan 28th as a PhotoPass Photographer! Taking the Spring Advantage. I get 7 months to fulfill my passion as a photographer....hey wait. Is this an internship or my sabbatical? lol

CaptainMichael

Congratulations new CP's! You're about to embark on a fantastic adventure. Enjoy every minute of it because when it's over, you have to come and home and go back to school/ work at a real world job and you'll continuously reminice about the good times you had on the program. Good luck!

Now, I have to go to work...bleh...

Kungaloosh!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom