Spring '04 Round-Up

rokcandy

Originally posted by Andrew015
Meet and greet sounds good to me too!!! Like Jill said earlier... AIM seems like a good way to get in touch and plan this out. I arrive on Jan. 14th, but we wanna make a date that includes everyone. My IM is Drew22084 ... so IM me anytime and we'll work on this.

Andrew
Merchandise Spring 04
Jan. 14th
Mount Union College... Alliance, OH
19.. Sophmore

I arrive on the 14th, too! Just received my offer today. And yeah, I'd be up for a meeting...my AIM is n31785...anyone wanna talk/possible roomies, hit me up. :)

Nik (I'm a girl, btw); 18
QSF&B Spring 04

DisneyJill

Original Poster
Originally posted by rokcandy
I arrive on the 14th, too! Just received my offer today. And yeah, I'd be up for a meeting...my AIM is n31785...anyone wanna talk/possible roomies, hit me up. :)

QSF&B Spring 04

Congrats!!!! We'll be talking to you soon!!! IM me anytime!! See you in January!!! :wave:

egionet

Originally posted by rokcandy

QSF&B Spring 04

A big congrats, Nik! :sohappy: :sohappy:

It seems that everyone else gets to arrive way before me. I'm not arriving until the 21st. Oh well, I'm still going that's all that matters. My AIM is egionet, just so you know!

MicBat

Well... Tuesday makes 2 weeks since my interview and nothing yet... :( Hopefully soon. My recruiter said 2 weeks and a posibility of 1 week. I know Im driving everyone around my crazy! :lol: I call my mom an average of 4 times daily to see if anything's come in the mail! Hopefully I'll be joining all of you in January, though.

bamboo7

Originally posted by MicBat
Well... Tuesday makes 2 weeks since my interview and nothing yet... :( Hopefully soon. My recruiter said 2 weeks and a posibility of 1 week. I know Im driving everyone around my crazy! :lol: I call my mom an average of 4 times daily to see if anything's come in the mail! Hopefully I'll be joining all of you in January, though.

see you in january!:sohappy:

Hey everyone. Im new to this section of the board. My name is Brian. I applied for the program and had an interview on the 24th of october. Im really scared...not because i think i wont get in cause im pretty positive i will...but im scared about this big move and making friends. Everyone be nice to me and tell me its gonna be ok lol. I havnt got the letter yet so when is the exact date we have to be down there or is it different for everyone? I wanna meet all u guys or get in contact so when I get down there i already have a base of friends.

AIM: Flipside0281@AOL.com....IM me!!!

egionet

Originally posted by Mouse's Magic
Hey everyone. Im new to this section of the board. My name is Brian. I applied for the program and had an interview on the 24th of october. Im really scared...not because i think i wont get in cause im pretty positive i will...but im scared about this big move and making friends. Everyone be nice to me and tell me its gonna be ok lol. I havnt got the letter yet so when is the exact date we have to be down there or is it different for everyone? I wanna meet all u guys or get in contact so when I get down there i already have a base of friends.

AIM: Flipside0281@AOL.com....IM me!!!

Hey Brian :wave: :wave:

Waiting for that letter was the longest 10 days of my life. That's right, it only took 10 days. So have a positive outlook on it. And don't worry about making friends, I don't know anyone who is going, other than the people on the boards. Give me a holler anytime you wanna chat. My AIM is egionet! Good luck and hope to see you in January :sohappy:

Beth

kal1484

Hey Brian!!! Don't be scared/afraid!! You'll know me, I'm sure by the time you get there! :) I haven't gotten my packet yet, but I know I'm in (long story) Today is 2 weeks since my interview!! So I'm hoping my packet comes!

Aim me! wdwprincess03 Always on.

kal1484

Hey guys!!! Thanks to Jonnie pointing it out, there is a little program on the disneyworld.com site. I made a group for us CP's! So far, it seems like a GREAT way to get everyone's idea's and who is comming and what not. Aim is best for chatting, but this might be a composite thing. E-mail me, your e-mail or aim me it, so I can invite you!!! wdwprincess03@hotmail.com or aim wdwprincess03

pyschotropic

This is something I have come to notice, let me clear it up here to relieve a little stress to those of you who applied to the program and are wondering about your status of acceptance If you frequent this site often or are a big fan of Disney YOU GOT IN!

kal1484

Yeah...I'm thinking I'm gunna give up on that thing, and we can all just vote stuff here...

But all you guys, who are looking at this and haven't posted, but may want to meet us, aim one of us, so you can come to the meet!

TURKEY

Originally posted by pyschotropic
This is something I have come to notice, let me clear it up here to relieve a little stress to those of you who applied to the program and are wondering about your status of acceptance If you frequent this site often or are a big fan of Disney YOU GOT IN!

:lol:

I was talking with Jonnie (I think) about how many people that come here are accepted/have applied/going to apply for the CP.

kal1484

okay guys, people are getting it to work, so just ask me, and i'll take you through, or jonnie even, don't forget if you haven't given me your e-mail, send it my way

egionet

Has anyone, who has been accepted and sent in their money, recieved their confirmation card? I got the email about classes on Halloween. I was thinking they would have sent the email and confirmation card on the same day. But I definitely haven't gotten my confirmation card. Just wondering. Let me know if you've gotten it!

DisneyJill

Original Poster
Originally posted by egionet
Has anyone, who has been accepted and sent in their money, recieved their confirmation card? I got the email about classes on Halloween. I was thinking they would have sent the email and confirmation card on the same day. But I definitely haven't gotten my confirmation card. Just wondering. Let me know if you've gotten it!

I haven't received the card yet and I sent in my money about a month and a half ago. I dunno what's up, I'm just glad they're so obviously organized. :hammer: :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom