SPOILERS: WandaVision Discussion / Reactions to Most Recent Episodes

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
I would have loved to see how they would have worked Dr. Strange into the commercials. However I get why they decided to keep him out until his movie.
I think it was supposed to be that he was just causing them to happen to 'awaken' Wanda while he stayed out of them.

But, it turned out that Wanda was already pretty woke when she left the hex to confront SWORD. Well, mostly woke, a lot of things was still hazy for her. And Agatha was interfering.

But the commercials were a lot like the 'in-show' opening and closing credits... they were generated subconsciously because she was in TV land. Except for the one time she called down the closing credits to tune out Vision's complaints.

DCBaker

Premium Member
"Marvel Studios President and Chief Creative Officer Kevin Feige was asked the question on everyone’s minds: will WandaVision get a season 2?

Technically, the question from an audience member at the virtual PaleyFest session with Feige was if he foresees a continuation of WandaVision or an evolution in storyline in different capacities.

“Yes to an evolution of storyline; probably and inevitably in many different capacities” responded Feige, reiterating what we already know; that Wanda Maximoff will star in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness next year.

“That’s the first place where that story will continue but there will be other places,” Feige teased."

sedati

I looked at it at 600% mag on D+.

Its shape is like one quarter of an ellipse and the shape doesn't change (though parts of it go in and out of visibility depending on the background image). It doesn't move in relation to the camera. Clearly a film or flim-to-video artifact.
I thought it was a cgi rendered lens flare.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom