President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
All hail, The Child!!!

1575435824970.png

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Just a thought...since this show releases at a weekly rate would it be better to just have a single Mandalorian spoiler thread?

Magenta Panther

it should be animated, have the eyes blink

And the ears move. And maybe talk ("Go potty, I must.")

Years ago, I read Boba Fett book trilogy, which was pretty good (I especially remember one book entitled "The Mandalorian Armor"). I read a Han Solo backstory trilogy too, which was also good. Just in case you guys think I hate Star Wars altogether. *shrug*

dreday3

Does anyone think the Mandalorian story-line - specifically baby yoda - is going to be of any influence or reference with the latest movie coming out? Especially since episode 7 will be released early that week, before the movie?

I mean, he's a jedi right? Maybe he's dropped off with Luke Skywalker for Jedi training. (kidding)

erasure fan1

Does anyone think the Mandalorian story-line - specifically baby yoda - is going to be of any influence or reference with the latest movie coming out? Especially since episode 7 will be released early that week, before the movie?

I mean, he's a jedi right? Maybe he's dropped off with Luke Skywalker for Jedi training. (kidding)
I had originally thought it would connect to the new movie. I'm not sure that it will because I forgot that Disney+ hasn't released everywhere yet. So places like the UK, a huge star wars market, won't have seen the Mandalorian yet. So unless they figure everyone has been spoiled and knows about baby yoda, they would just avoid it.

jt04

I do think the timeframe after The Mandolorian and before Episode 7 will be explored for future content. Possibly as much as Lucas mined the Clone War era. Baby Yoda is money in the bank.

sedati

A few too many callbacks for my taste: Dune Sea, Womp Rat (two weeks in a row) Beggars Canyon, but I did like the bounty hunter hijinks. Really good work on the sets/set extensions as I can't really tell where the line between practical and rendered lies. Dewback looked great. Happy to finally get a space battle. Hitting the point where I want a bit more meat on the bone storywise.

Joesixtoe

My only disappointment in this show is the length. I get so into the episode, then, BAM! It ends. I really hope the last couple episodes are longer.

Anyone else think top gun at the beginning of the episode? I'll put on the brakes and he'll fly right by.
Maverick: I'll hit the breaks and he'll fly right by.

Merlin: You're gonna do what!??

WhatJaneSays

This was my least favorite episode so far. Kind of a shame, if you're gonna make the trip to a known location at least make it worth the stop over. I am starting to have a few concerns about the series. Still on board, just cooling on the series.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom