SPOILERS: Characters

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
he's referring to character integrity, the pretense that makes characters real.

Atta83

daksimba said:
Integrity, Integrity, Integrity............

ah damn, who cares anymore.....I guess no one but me. >.<

Yep no one likes keeping the magic alive...well I do the best I can....sigh :(

Piebald

Not to revive an old topic or anything, but whatever happened to Smee's facelift? Smee's one of my favorite characters (odd, I know) and was wondering if he was still due for some nip/tuck. Everytime I see him there is something subtley different about him.

aimster

Originally Posted by WDWFREAK53
Umm...Tigger's nose "IS" pink...maybe that's why?

Actually, in the original Pooh films from the late 60's & early 80's, Tigger's nose is red. A kinda muted red, but still red. For some reason though on most merchandise his nose is pink. I get quite excited when I do see a Tigger with the peoper red nose though. So if they're going to change his nose colour, it should be the original red.

DisneyFratboy

Other changes

While this is the first Ive heard about Tiggers change, I can see part of the reason being a look change to seperate themselves from last years "incident"... perhaps making him look a little younger, more innocent or something like that.
I love the country bears now, just wish the fur stayed a little nicer...oh well
I know people loved being friends with smee so, and I think he looks pretty good now so I think he should stay the same...
Although a long standing rumor, which I hope is true is that max will become college aged max...as he is now portrayed, he would be taller too

Genies gotta get redone!!! he's such a huge pain for people, and he just doesnt look right or even good

I love, love, love eeyore, just the way he is, Ill be his friend all day any day, even in dining... but I do see peoples point about making him look more like the cartoon/merchandise

anyways, thats my ten cents

Piebald

I don't mind Max how he is now. He's just gotta lose the purple pants and neon colored shoes. At Disneyland and DCA he's usually wearing vacation outfits (t-shirts,board shorts) and I think they should do that at WDW. He'd probably look weird if he was taller and "older" looking...but if they make him look good as a college Max then I'm all for it.

Atta83

Piebald said:
I don't mind Max how he is now. He's just gotta lose the purple pants and neon colored shoes. At Disneyland and DCA he's usually wearing vacation outfits (t-shirts,board shorts) and I think they should do that at WDW. He'd probably look weird if he was taller and "older" looking...but if they make him look good as a college Max then I'm all for it.

Yes, but that might be college Max at DCA wearing the vacation outfits. I have seen a few pics of college Max, or at least I was told that was college max....:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom