SPOILERS: Characters

Atta83

WDWFREAK53 said:
EXCEPT!!! MEG! She wraps her arms up around the guys' shoulder.

Why? Is it because she's "not" a princess?
Mary Poppins isn't a princess and she holds your arm as if she was.

Well remember Meg is not like most girls she dont go for that damsel in distress thing. Mary Poppins is a proper british lady.

WDWFREAK53

Atta83 said:
Well remember Meg is not like most girls she dont go for that damsel in distress thing. Mary Poppins is a proper british lady.

Right...Meg is my kinda girl! :lookaroun

(I told Mary Poppins not to slouch last time I met her!)

Me: Hi Mary, DON'T SLOUCH!!! SPIT SPOT!
Mary: Slouch? Me? I'm practically perfect in every way...
Me: I agree...especially now that I'm on your arm.
Mary: Well aren't you a lively one!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
for tigger, those 2 things might also mean a redo of the head, and perhaps a change of vision. Maybe the eyes, black lens, like mice, ducks, munks, puppy, etc?

DopeyFan

Did you notice Rabbit?

Has anyone seen the new Rabbit design at MNSSHP? Finally-- he LOOKS like Rabbit. Very, very nice. Up until now, he has always bothered me.

Kudos to Disney for bringing out Mr. Walrus, Horace, and Clarabelle as well at the party. Great!!

I'd love to see others (Lucky Jack, March Hare, Peg Leg Pete!), but it was cool to see a few new faces.

Tim G

mkt said:
for tigger, those 2 things might also mean a redo of the head, and perhaps a change of vision. Maybe the eyes, black lens, like mice, ducks, munks, puppy, etc?
Much easier :eek: HANDS WITH A BEEPER BUILD IN :lol:

Sledge

Account Suspended
I've been to Disney World literally hundreds of times and I never noticed that about Tigger. I knew there was something different but could never figure it out.

On the subject of characters making someone can answer these two questions. How come Aladdin, Jasmine, all the Princesses, Peter Pan, etc etc. are just people in their clothes and other human characters like Captain Hook and Jafar have the full body costume with the head and gloves that make Jafars hands look really creepy? lol I can't imagine Aladdin or Jasmine with a big head on and stuff but why do they have most the villians in those types of costumes and not people with the attire on? Captain Hook seems pretty easy to have someone just in his clothes. I prefer the full body with the head (don't know what you call these or if they have an official name...lol) over the people dressed up in the characters clothes.

What is everyone talking about Genie needs to be redone. I always thought he kind of looked crappy anyways but what is the "Genie, your zipper is showing" thing. lol I hate how his face is made of plastic or at least looks like that. His smile is pretty creepy too.

hakunamatata said:
What next, gonna turn Jimminie Crickett yellow?

Speaking of Jiminy Cricket, I've heard that he's getting a redesign too.

I've also heard that Jaq & Gus-Gus and the 3 Little Pigs have been redesigned too and will start doing meets around Christmastime.

I'm still wondering when the Brer Fox, Maid Marian and Country Bear redesigns will finally be done.

Night_Aaron

Sledge said:
On the subject of characters making someone can answer these two questions. How come Aladdin, Jasmine, all the Princesses, Peter Pan, etc etc. are just people in their clothes and other human characters like Captain Hook and Jafar have the full body costume with the head and gloves that make Jafars hands look really creepy? lol I can't imagine Aladdin or Jasmine with a big head on and stuff but why do they have most the villians in those types of costumes and not people with the attire on? Captain Hook seems pretty easy to have someone just in his clothes. I prefer the full body with the head (don't know what you call these or if they have an official name...lol) over the people dressed up in the characters clothes.

As far as I know there are no male villian face characters. First, it's be hard to get the look for most of them. Most are very tall so there couldn't be a lot of them in the park. It would also be scary for the kids. It's scary enough seeing Jafar in the park but to see him talk would be terrifying for kids. Villains tend to get beat up too. Face villains, I think, would get it worse.

Atta83

I think the villians right now dont need to be changed. They just have that look to them which makes you know they are evil....(insert evil laugh here...muwahhhh)...At least there are a few children who can talk to the chracters and they can reply back. Another reason is what nightaaron said some of the villians are too tall and then they would also need prostetics applied to the face. As in for chins and such. I think its good how it is now.

Sledge

Account Suspended
Yeah, I'm not complaining at all. I would hate it if it were other wise. The weird thing is just try to imagine Aladdins head blown up to the size of Jafar's and the rest of the characters. That's pretty freaky.

One of the funniest Disney moments was when Jafar was out by the Jungle Cruise. This boy, probably no older than 7 was with his mom and she said something like want to go give him a high five and he got these big bug eyes and said dead seriously, "DO YOU KNOW WHO THAT IS! IT'S THAT GUY THAT HATES US!". She asked what he meant and he says "I forget his name. Something like Omar Big Aladdin." She asked if he means Osama and he said "Yeah! Asthma Big Aladdin!" I laughed my butt off that someone that young would even know about all that and that he thought Jafar was the same guy as Osama, and the way he butchered his name was probably the best. Needless to say his mom just about peed her pants. lol

drew81

I met Gaston at the Halloween party last year. He was face. Granted I know that he is a extremely rare character(Special events and parties). But he was at the party signing autographs and doing pictures.

Maybe someone else can help with this one. Wasn't Mr Smee getting a new look very soon? Anyone heard about that one?

RebeccaQ

Earlier on this thread, there was discussion of Meg - can I get a reminder of who Meg is - I am blanking on that one.

thanks

RebeccaQ said:
Earlier on this thread, there was discussion of Meg - can I get a reminder of who Meg is - I am blanking on that one.

thanks

Meg is Hercules' girlfriend. She's rather tall, wears a long purple dress and has big brown-ish hair.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom