SPOILERS: Characters

Sir Hiss527

Original Poster
SPOILERS:

Do not scroll down if you do not want to view this!

My brother has confirmed that Disney will be changing the 'Look' of Tigger. They have decided to add him with whiskers, and a pink nose. Also been noted that the Genie will have a totally new costume.

Anyone else heard of this?

ddank

Sir Hiss527 said:
SPOILERS:

My brother has confirmed that Disney will be changing the 'Look' of Tigger. They have decided to add him with whiskers, and a pink nose.
Anyone else heard of this?

Are you sure he wasnt talking about the pink panther? :veryconfu

Atta83

Hmmm interesting, I know one reason they did not have a pink nose cause it was easy to see through. I have herad aabout genie getting a new look or updated, they added a new front pad this summer but then it made him to bulky.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
You have to be kidding me. A pink nose? What on Gods green earth would make them want to change his nose pink? They already have Piglett, who is pink. Isnt that enough? What next, gonna turn Jimminie Crickett yellow?

:p :hurl: :zipit: :brick: :veryconfu :veryconfu :veryconfu

Atta83

hakunamatata said:
You have to be kidding me. A pink nose? What on Gods green earth would make them want to change his nose pink? They already have Piglett, who is pink. Isnt that enough? What next, gonna turn Jimminie Crickett yellow?

:p :hurl: :zipit: :brick: :veryconfu :veryconfu :veryconfu

Its very hard to see out of Tiggers black nose.

WDWFREAK53

Umm...Tigger's nose "IS" pink...maybe that's why?

Attachments

• tigger-movie.jpg
    tigger-movie.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 961

Atta83

The reason why tigger did not have a pink nose that I heard was that you could see right through it. I mean some characters do have a hard time seeing. i will be funny seeing him with a pink nose in the park now.

The Genie has always needed help..LOL, Hey genie your zippers showing :lol:

Night_Aaron

It's really not hard to see out of Tigger's nose unless it's really bright outside. I don't think that changing it to pink will make that better though. I always thought they should make him look more like he does now but I've heard no rumor about that. I only hope they keep him the same height and as comfortable as he is now. He's probably my best as far as that goes. I kinda hope this is just a rumor because I'm worried about what they'd do to everything else. Pooh's been redone so much lately and they still can't get it right.

longfamily

Weird how little details create such a big deal. I never even noticed there was anything wronge with Tiggers costume to begin with:hammer:

WDWFREAK53

longfamily said:
Weird how little details create such a big deal. I never even noticed there was anything wronge with Tiggers costume to begin with:hammer:

There are a few characters that need help.

Tigger is too bright. Tone down the neon orange...we're not in the 80's :lol:
Eeyore should be made to look like the current Eeyore (if this is the way they're going to market him)...
Piglet is too chubby...and looks too girly
Genie...OY...start from scratch.
Mrs. Potts and Chip...EEK! SCARY!

Those are really the ones that stand out in my eyes.

(BTW...when are they going to have a Jessica Rabbit meet and greet? :lookaroun )

Atta83

WDWFREAK53 said:
Mrs. Potts and Chip...EEK! SCARY!

(BTW...when are they going to have a Jessica Rabbit meet and greet? :lookaroun )
Ahh mrs. potts and chip are only in the show so no worries there.

Yeah it would be nice to have Jessica out in the parks but I mean we see that Jasmine and Ariel get gropped at i am sure she would be as well. :lookaroun

WDWFREAK53

I've noticed something about the "princesses."

All of them pose with the guys as their "prince."

(Take their arm as if they're walking down the aisle)

EXCEPT!!! MEG! She wraps her arms up around the guys' shoulder.

Why? Is it because she's "not" a princess?
Mary Poppins isn't a princess and she holds your arm as if she was.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom