SPOILER Agatha All Along, D+, premier 9/18/24

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I think some do… but it’s not the all powerful network capable of dooming quality series some people make them out to be.
I personally think "they" were more powerful a lot more a few years ago during the "we hate everything Disney" era, but have lost their mojo as it were over the last year or so. I see some waiting in the wings just hoping for Disney to make another misstep again, you see it here on this site occasionally.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
I am loving the series so far…. However it sort of doesn’t make sense to me… how does Wanda’s son exist….didn’t wanda create him with her mind….the only thing I can come up with as others have alluded to…. Perhaps Agatha never woke up and we are still in her head… granted I am not familiar with the character as I have only watched marvel content in movies/ series… and I also understand that in comics they can say anything to establish whatever they want… so I guess in the end it won’t matter as long as the show continues to be as entertaining as it has thus far
Well, at least from my interpretation is that Wanda's kids in WandaVision were real in that they had their own souls and bodies and we saw Wanda couldn't control them. They were their own sentient life forms they just couldn't leave the hex and I assume that's why she couldn't just make them again in MOM. I'm guessing that like we see in the credits behind Joe Locke's name it says near death near Westview dated three years ago so I'm going with the theory that Billy's soul entered that kids body. But of course we'll just have to see, they could do something completely different.

flynnibus

Premium Member
I'm feeling like I'm going to get a disappointing ending... in terms of where we are left... this plot just doesn't seem to have a great closure setup. So lets say Agatha gets her powers back... then what? Or are we going to get a reformed Agatha who foregoes her powers .. or what. These mini-series are really starting to suck in terms of being satisfying. Kill the format! Give us real TV series or just give us a movie.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Also, Agatha has a habit of calling people not by their actual name...
True, but at least based on his response (at least in the trailer) he doesn't dispute it. We'll see, I'm guessing he's both, as in he won't denied being called Maximoff but he's still Billy Kaplan, but Marvel also put out a poster that said Billy Maximoff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom