Splash Mountain!!!!!!!

Joseph360

Original Poster
I am posting a new thread about Splash Mountain. I looovvvveee Splash Mountain and hope ya'll all love it too!!!:king: My most favorite part is the 50-foot drop. I hope everyone sees my thread and replys. thank you.:) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D

ToTBellHop

Splash Mountain is indeed amazing. My favorite drop is actually the 2nd one cuz it feels like a roller coaster! Welcome aboard, too!

the-reason14

Why yes, Splash is one of if not the best log flume adventures anywhere. I enjoy it to the utmost aswell.

But Space mt is my fav.;)

mickster

Splash Mountain is indeed amazing. My favorite drop is actually the 2nd one cuz it feels like a roller coaster! Welcome aboard, too!

I agree with you. I love that drop because it's unexpected the way it drops and then goes back up a short hill (well, at least it's unexpected the first time you ride it). But the fact that it's unlike the norm for a log flume is one of the things that just makes Splash so....Disney!

jooleejul

I love Splash Mountain too!

I can't think of it however, without thinking of my last time riding it: I dragged my friend on it who is "slightly" afraid of heights. Well, turns out slightly was massively, the entire ride he was panicking, gripping the side of the boat as hard as possible. Plus, the inside part is very long compared to other "boat drop" rides, so he was freaking out more and more by the minute. It got so bad, I swear he was seriously contemplating getting out of the boat mid-ride to avoid the drop. Of course I would not let him! He survived the ride, and we both had a good laugh over it later....to this day, I still make fun of him for trying to jump out of Splash Mountain, haha......

Oh, and we're going again in May....and he's already promised me he'd go on it again, lol...I know I'll REALLY be laughing in the "laughing place"....sorry, that was cheesy, I know, lol :ROFLOL:

wesTcoastY

I too love that 2nd drop. However, when i rode it at WDW(had only rode DL's previously), after that 2nd drop, & the back up, a "wave" came over the front of the log and completely drenched us! I like to get wet, but not THAT wet. it was quite the soaking.:cry:

Now that i think about it, the above mentioned soaking did happen at DL. I got confused since I hit DL and WDW in the same week. I was remembering who was in the log with me...and OMG they werent even at WDW!!!

TheBeatles

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the most exciting thread title ever!

Splash Mountain is one of my favorite rides of all time and I'm glad you like it so much too!!!!!

Its the only uphill lift (besides Millennium Force) that scares me!!!!!

Joseph360

Original Poster
Thanks everyone for replying so quickly. It makes me feel so good that me, a 10-year old, is getting so many warm welcomes:king: :king: :king: :king: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

fizzle75

As far as rides go Splash Mountain is hands down my favorite. I think what I love more than the ride itself is the incredible theming,Song Of the South is one of my favorite Disney movies and I love the fact that I can ride through scenes from the movie,minus Uncle Remus of course:cry: . Splash Mountain is a great ride in and of itself but what jacks it up to amazing proportions is the theming IMHO. :wave:

cooleo

Thank You for starting a Splash Mountain Thread. Obviously it is a big hit with lots of people. I too thik it is one of the bes rides ever. I know we have enjoyed being a ble to ride a few times in a row without getting out during MVMCP Nights.:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

abreadcrumboi

my favorite thing about the ride is the story behind it because everytime you ride it, it feels like you see something new that enhances the story

BRER DAD

I love splash mountain too!! I downloaded the entire song from the ride on to my ipod. My four year old daughter loves it, and were hoping my son will put on 2 inches by august so he can go on it............if he dosnt he will be wearing my wifes heels. Gotta get a family pic.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom