Splash Mountain

Scooter

My wife and I have quit riding Splash Mountain.
Years ago you didn't get that wet on this ride but for the last 2 or 3 years we have ended up getting our rear ends soaked when we rode.
With the high humidity in Florida, it's uncomfortable and takes forever to get dry.
It's a shame because we really do like this attraction but until they tone down the "splash" on Splash Mountain, we won't be riding it again anytime soon.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Do you get as wet as when you ride Kali River Rapids because I have ridden that and I barely got wet.
Thanks for the info.:wave:
By it`s nature, it`s again hit and miss. We saw people get off dry. We got SOAKED :D We love Splash for the same reason.... spot the crazy Brits :lol:

Polyman

The "waterfall" to the right after the big drop before re-entering the mountain is no longer a factor. The rocks and flow have been redesigned so that the falling water is more of a trickle by the time it reaches the log.:)

calismic

Was there the first week of Feb. 06.' During the evening extra magic hours we walked passed Splash Mountain, saw the bridge wasn't wet, saw the splash was little compared to the morning, so we decided to give it a shot. It was 56 degrees out. At the turn around where you can see logs coming down on your right, we were hit with a massive splash and everyone on the log was soaked to the bone. I'm amazed I was not sick the next day! This year we're going the same week, but I'm bringing a poncho!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom