Splash Mountain Queue BGM

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Yeah not reading that. When did we get soo lazy that we feel the need to abbreviate everything???

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Martin is @marni1971. He has connections inside the company so if anyone here would have the audio, it would be him. Unfortunately he does not.
Quite often it’s the case material is given to close confidants with the understanding it doesn’t get distributed wider until such time as it is permitted. I’m lucky in that a lot of material I have can be used on the understanding it isn’t released clean or in isolation, but I can use it as part of a larger sound mix in my videos.

I will always abide by the wishes of those who share material with me. It’s kind of rule number one.

TerminaPlus

Original Poster
But I'm sure someone on this planet has it. ALL audios are on the computers of some lucky persons. WWell, I think it's in the category of the rarest things ever seen.

markc

I believe most of the BGM for Splash (and almost most other area's) was released back in the late 90's/early 2000's on the WDW Forever/DL Forever CD making kiosks. Not sure if anybody remembers these, but there was usually one set of kiosks in each park (and one at Studio M at the Marketplace) where for $20, you could make a CD of 10 of your own selected tracks of music based on what was on the database. Back then ( and even now) $20 for 10 tracks seemed like a lot, so the viability of those kiosks clearly never was there. Most of those tracks are probably already ripped to mp3 and can be located somewhere online.

Bairstow

I believe most of the BGM for Splash (and almost most other area's) was released back in the late 90's/early 2000's on the WDW Forever/DL Forever CD making kiosks. Not sure if anybody remembers these, but there was usually one set of kiosks in each park (and one at Studio M at the Marketplace) where for $20, you could make a CD of 10 of your own selected tracks of music based on what was on the database. Back then ( and even now) $20 for 10 tracks seemed like a lot, so the viability of those kiosks clearly never was there. Most of those tracks are probably already ripped to mp3 and can be located somewhere online.

All of them have been ripped to MP3, but the Splash Mountain area music tracks sold from those kiosks were all from the Disneyland version, although mislabeled (at least in Florida) as being from the Magic Kingdom version. I bought a couple of these CDs from the kiosk at the Epcot International Gateway.

markc

All of them have been ripped to MP3, but the Splash Mountain area music tracks sold from those kiosks were all from the Disneyland version, although mislabeled (at least in Florida) as being from the Magic Kingdom version. I bought a couple of these CDs from the kiosk at the Epcot International Gateway.

You're right - I do remember that. In fact, it's for that reason I was relatively excited when the Official Album released a true WDW version of "How do you do" in the Splash Mountain medley track. (I believe the Tokyo Disneyland albums also had the WDW version of the Splash Music as well).

aladdin2007

Those kiosks were so fun, I think I have four of those cd's I made. I wish they would at least make a new official album for collectors/shoppers in the parks. They don't have to quit everything they use to do that was nice to look for or enjoy. :banghead:

Agreed!

I believe I have a couple of tracks from the WDW loop, but only a few. I remember getting them from Mousebits in the forum part, if memory serves. I thought they were from Martin, but I do not know. Maybe he could confirm?

I can say they are from the WDW version, as they are the bluegrass versions. However, I don’t think it’s complete, and I don’t know the order. If others have information on these tracks feel free to chime in!

Happy to share these, but only if it’s within community rules. Hopefully the time codes help.
78C11038-A843-4900-AB4E-0C8A13FDEF36.jpeg

Also, yes! The recent Tokyo box set, “Happiness” has a phenomenal source mix of Splash Mountain, using the FL backing tracks. It even has a bit of the area music in the beginning of the track. The quality of the mastering is outstanding, but it’s half Japanese, half English. It’s my favorite mix of the attraction for sure, as it has a lot the Disney World official album mix leaves out.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Agreed!

I believe I have a couple of tracks from the WDW loop, but only a few. I remember getting them from Mousebits in the forum part, if memory serves. I thought they were from Martin, but I do not know. Maybe he could confirm?.
Possibly. I did share a collection folder quite a few years back. Since then more material has become available, I believe pretty much all the Orlando ride at least save for a few voice loops and the odd musical loop. I don’t think the bluegrass HDYD instrumental at the top of lift B is in circulation.

Last edited:

Mr Disney

In the Parks
Yes
Hi everybody! I have a 41 track CD of source audio with everything from the ride itself... but no queue music. Zip banjo music from unload is included, tho. Let me know if y'all would bet interested!

EDIT
Just listened to the ending tracks marked "Tag" at the end and they include the Chipmunk conversations in the queue as well as ambient Birds and Frogs

Hi everybody! I have a 41 track CD of source audio with everything from the ride itself... but no queue music. Zip banjo music from unload is included, tho. Let me know if y'all would bet interested!

EDIT
Just listened to the ending tracks marked "Tag" at the end and they include the Chipmunk conversations in the queue as well as ambient Birds and Frogs
Ah! Is that the “Unofficial Album” compilation from Mousebits? I remember downloading those a while back. If memory serves all the stems were there, but in varying quality.

Is it okay if I upload the queue tracks I have to share, for those that need them? Combining our collections can help preserve as much as we can from this attraction. C:

Mr Disney

In the Parks
Yes
Ah! Is that the “Unofficial Album” compilation from Mousebits? I remember downloading those a while back. If memory serves all the stems were there, but in varying quality.

Is it okay if I upload the queue tracks I have to share, for those that need them? Combining our collections can help preserve as much as we can from this attraction. C:

Possibly? I got a lot of my collection from MouseBits until I came across a direct connect. Source audio is like a warm hug. And the quality is like you're listening to the voice actors in the sound booth. Unless, it's like "Chikapin Hill" which is designed to sound tinny and echo-y... Even has the gopher track with FSU! at the end.

Just tell me where to upload them, because I'd be happy to share that and any other audio I have, if it's allowed?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom