Splash Mountain Queue BGM

TerminaPlus

Original Poster
Hello! I am looking for the queue BGM of the Walt Disney World's Splash Mountain since ages, and I never found it. Does someone have it please (I'm talking about the full loop, above 60 minutes)? I can exchange it with other files, I have many things.

NickPytlinski

have not found anything for the queue.
just 'on ride' sound/music.

could it be the same just on loop or is it just instrumental? (top of my head cant remember it)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Have a look in the WDW forum at magicmusic.net. Theres a discussion about the actual loop and a track listing too. A lot of it appears to be needledrop.

TerminaPlus

Original Poster
I checked all the discussions, and now one sent something. My friend already asked many times there, and no one answered.

Bairstow

That's a bit of a rare loop because the more synthesizer-heavy Disneyland version is everywhere and commonly mislabeled as being the Florida version.

Here's some of it.

Kate F

This loop has the same tracks as WDWs Splash Mountain and is the closest I’ve come to finding a full loop. This includes the queue versions of How Do You Do, Everybody’s Got a Laughin’ Place, and Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah towards the end of the video.

TerminaPlus

Original Poster
Thank to all of you, but none of these audios are the good one. The WDW is different form all the other versions, and I bleieve this BGM is only moving form computer to computer, it seems to don't be on internet...

Cmdr_Crimson

Doesn't this loop have more of a similarity to the Frontierland loop with the heavy use of banjos and harmonica playing?

This is what Wikipedia states..
Songs from the film heard as instrumental tracks in the queuing area include "That's What Uncle Remus Said", "Let the Rain Pour Down", "Sooner or Later", and the opening theme from the film. Traditional songs like "Old MacDonald Had a Farm" and "Goober Peas" are also played in a bluegrass style. The loop lasts about an hour, and includes different orchestrations of the three main songs heard in the ride as well.

Last edited:

N2dru

Here's something that may help..it's 7 parts. It even have the 2 chipmunks talking in their treehouse.

Last edited:

Kate F

I remember when I made a thread like this a few years ago. Good times: https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/need-help-finding-songs.908753/#post-704454

Thank to all of you, but none of these audios are the good one. The WDW is different form all the other versions, and I bleieve this BGM is only moving form computer to computer, it seems to don't be on internet...
I know the one I posted doesn’t have all the tracks, but many of the tracks in that TDL Critter Country Music loop video are shared with WDWs Splash Mountain, including the queue versions of the three songs in the ride. As far as YouTube goes, that’s the closest one to a full loop.

Last edited:

TerminaPlus

Original Poster
I need the official file, the official BGM... I'm happy to see you are trying to help me, but I can't accept "similar" things...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom