Splash Mountain Question

Doodlyday

Original Poster
When you go down the long drop and hear Brer Fox screaming (the drop inside that goes down into the beehive scene), what does Brer Bear say at the end of that drop? It sounds kind of mumbly.

Last edited:

Doodlyday

Original Poster
He does say that, but it's on the final Chickapin Hill drop. I can understand, i forgot to specify it was the long drop on the inside that leads into the beehive scene. I'll edit it.

Doodlyday

Original Poster
In the WDW version of the Attraction, after the 2nd drop in the dark that takes you into the 'laughing place' area of scenes, Br'er Bear says -

" I don't see no ' laughing place'....just BEES! " to which Br'er Rabbit lets out a boisterous laugh.

-
I think that might be it.

Clamman73

In the WDW version of the Attraction, after the 2nd drop in the dark that takes you into the 'laughing place' area of scenes, Br'er Bear says -

" I don't see no ' laughing place'....just BEES! " to which Br'er Rabbit lets out a boisterous laugh.

-
Ah yes...I was thinking the big drop.

wdwjmp239

Hah! I love Splash Mountain and to think I have never heard this (or at least never paid much attention to it). I'll be there in December and will have to tune in. The only thing I hear is the gopher popping out of the hole and you hear it sneeze, but it sounds like "F...S...U!" (Florida State University) LOL!

Brer Panther

This is what happens: you pass Brer Fox shoving Brer Bear into the tree, he says, "I don't see no laughing place. Just bees!" (as others have already pointed out), Brer Rabbit laughs, and then you go down and hear Brer Fox and I think either Brer Rabbit or Brer Bear (not sure which one) screaming.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom