Splash Mounain Hardware

Depends on the situation really but we do it so we can investigate what's going on and so that no one will get hurt. Just in case and such. We don't want to take any chances.

I watched a six year old kid stand up in the seat right in front of me on Splash Mountain one day in the section right after the big drop and his mother didn't do anything to try to stop him either. Kid didn't sit down until a CM came over the speaker and told him to sit down.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Some kids on our boat at Splash in DL caused downtime because they thought it would be fun to stop the boat and back everyone up. :brick:

I hate that so much. I saw some teens that were jumping out of the seats and twirling their shirts in the air. They got called on the lowdspeaker to sit and put their shirts on. to be honest I did the same so my shirt wouldnt get wet and cold but just for the drop.

Given the amount of people who ride that attraction every day, and the hours a day that attraction operates, breakdowns can be expected. That attraction moves tons of people every day, all day. I wouldn't worry.

So that I am seeing is normal? my normal trip is in febuary and there are less people.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom