News Spitting camel at Carpets of Aladdin has been removed

Grumpy4196

It's not a bad right (not a great ride, either). If they just moved it out of the main path and off to the side somewhere it'd work.

They could move it to that little island that the Swiss Family Treehouse sits on (I think I'm the only one that likes it - still I won't miss it) or move it off to the NW section by Pirates. It looks like it'd fit there. Then the flow of people can work in that area once again.
Nooo. I love the Treehouse, especially around dusk.

Kman101

It's not a bad right (not a great ride, either). If they just moved it out of the main path and off to the side somewhere it'd work.

They could move it to that little island that the Swiss Family Treehouse sits on (I think I'm the only one that likes it - still I won't miss it) or move it off to the NW section by Pirates. It looks like it'd fit there. Then the flow of people can work in that area once again.

This!

Said what I was going to. I like the carpets as a spinner but it's in the wrong spot. Especially now with the ever growing crowds.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Honestly..?? Turn the beauty and the beast show at HS into Aladdin - A Musical Spectacular, exterior themed to Arabia. And then move this spinner attraction somewhere close to the entrance of the theatre.

HS lacks on attractions anyways, and the Disneyland show was immensely popular.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Honestly..?? Turn the beauty and the beast show at HS into Aladdin - A Musical Spectacular, exterior themed to Arabia. And then move this spinner attraction somewhere close to the entrance of the theatre.

I was thinking over by Star Tours (reworked as Cave of Wonders ride) but the idea of plopping it next to an condensed Aladdin show is genius!

drizgirl

Please no. It was in DCA for more than a decade. While it was a lovely show, how about something different?

Kman101

If they weren't updating Indy, I would have long been OK with an Aladdin stunt/musical show replacing it. Sure, they could plop the spinner down too ... Beauty and the Beast can become Tangled.

ABQ

Josh @nelsonj3 was there on Sunday and it certainly was missing then.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Original Poster
Where exactly is the “missing” camel? The camel on the right side of this picture is here now and spitting. Is there another one?
What I understand, is that the missing camel was the one that used to spit at unsuspecting passersby, facing away from the ride

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom