• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Spitting camel at Carpets of Aladdin has been removed

NunuBelle

Original Poster
The fact they closed the walkway around the ride and have people guarding it makes me wonder if something fell in to the path. It’s obviously not just the ride that’s the problem.
Obviously ( ;)), we still don't know exactly what happened. My guess is that if it's something worth noting, we will find out one way or another.

wdwfan22

Advertisement
Does anybody know why Magic Carpets has been closed for at least 2 days and the pathway around it by the Jungle Cruise is roped off and guarded by CMs?
The official line from Cast Members in the area is that the "Birds in the area have become more aggressive than normal."

GlacierGlacier

Attraction still closed today, no outward facing camel either.

Various levels of employee were standing at the operations booth.

Some tiny areas near the ride are still roped off with a cast member in front.

ChrisE405

Attraction still closed today, no outward facing camel either.

Various levels of employee were standing at the operations booth.

Some tiny areas near the ride are still roped off with a cast member in front.
MDE shows it as open with a 5 minute wait currently.

ChrisE405

It said it was open on the app. Despite this, entrance and fastpass was closed when I was there today. Guests were looking understandably confused.

It may have reopened since.
Understandable, if the app says it is open. I was there on Friday and don't recall seeing anything out of the ordinary other than the missing camel. The ride was definitely running.

MaryJaneP

Aggressive "birds" in Florida sometimes is the codeword for "cougars" and has the camel been moved to a spitting designated area?

Top Bottom