Spice Road Table?

Megamazing

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Is Spice Road Table closing on December 10th or are they just not taking reservations anymore? Our trip isn’t until September but I watch reviews way early lol. We’ve never eaten there and it looks so good.

harryk

Is Morocco no longer being sponsored? OR Has Disney decided that they know what their guests want to eat and how it is to be prepared.....

correcaminos

Is Morocco no longer being sponsored? OR Has Disney decided that they know what their guests want to eat and how it is to be prepared.....
We ate there every trip because it was what we wanted. It's similar to food we have at home or growing up. Have you even tried it?

correcaminos

Have dined there every year since it first opened. I was unaware that a 3d party ran the restaurants at the Morocco location. I thought that Morocco selected the staff and ran the restaurants.
Ah I follow what you were saying above now, my apologies.

Megamazing

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
An add on question, is it hard to get reservations or is it somewhere you can walk up to? Just wondering because if they’re still not taking reservations in September, I’m hoping to still be able to walk up and get a table.

Figgy1

Premium Member
An add on question, is it hard to get reservations or is it somewhere you can walk up to? Just wondering because if they’re still not taking reservations in September, I’m hoping to still be able to walk up and get a table.
That will depend if Disney reopens it by then and the time of day. Lunch is easy after 7 if fireworks return rather difficult

correcaminos

I tried brie for the first time this 4th of July (I’ve never been a cheese person and the idea of just eating pieces of cheese always weirded me out) and now I’m hooked!!!
I am a brie lover so I admit to bias there, but all the flavors work great together. I've had it as a lunch all to myself at least once (we go often) 😆

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom