Spectromagic Music

Tigger103

Original Poster
(sorry for the repeated thread couldnt find original) does anyone have the parade music so i can put it on my ipod.

Thanks

Tigger103

mickeyforlife

I had gotton the spectromagic music from someone and downloaded it on my computer. my computer went down and when I got it fixed it was gone. can't find it anywhere on my computer. was my favorite song. can someone tell me where to get it again. I would be so appreciative.:sohappy:

disneysroyal411

"On this magic night ight! Magic stars will come a light and beauty to behold so bright! Shimmering, simmering, lights of magic!" (Word fail)

*Trumpets* Bum buh duh duh duh duh buh dee bum. Bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum dee dum! Bum bum bum bum bum bum dee dum. Buh duh da, da da da, da dee da dah!
:p

Kamikaze

If one wants more park music to be released, there has to be demonstrated that a viable market for new releases exists. If the volume of sales on past releases isn't high, due to illegal sharing, everyone loses.

Meh. They need to just make it available online. I have no use for CDs. There is absolutely no reason for the music to not be available on iTunes or Amazon.

Mammymouse

Thank you soooo much Timekeeper! :sohappy: The tears of joy were coming out of my eyes listening to that!! We haven't been to Disneyworld in months and that just lifted my spirits!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are stuck in New England because of lousy business issues from the state of this economy and we miss Disney so much:cry:

Horizonstta

There is absolutely no reason for the music to not be available on iTunes or Amazon.

There's all kinds of reasons, mainly dealing with getting the associated rights to release the music either on CD or through other means. In some cases, while Disney may own the rights to the music, it doesn't have right to release it without paying the musicians/unions again, which, in some cases, can be a significant outlay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom