Spectromagic is getting way old.

Videoteck

Original Poster
Well me and my dad are totally sick of this parade I mean its good but its just getting old, everytime we go to MK we leave early just cause we are sick of the parade. Anybody else think that Disneys planning a new parade? Anyone else even agree?

Connor002

I disagree.
Perhaps it may interest you to know that there are people who aren't able to visit enough for it to get "old" to them. The majority of guest still find the parade a main attraction, and [at the moment] why mess will success?

imagineer boy

Its still a great show, but it definately needs an update. I saw it on my last trip, and some of the lights technology felt really dated. Especially when comparing it to videos of TDL's Dream Lights parade ( which is spectacular ). An update would be very nice.

Videoteck

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
I disagree.
Perhaps it may interest you to know that there are people who aren't able to visit enough for it to get "old" to them. The majority of guest still find the parade a main attraction, and [at the moment] why mess will success?
lol I knew somebody would say that.

wannab@dis

I'm not tired of it by any means and I like the parade. But, I wouldn't mind seeing it updated and changed. New floats would be great.

MickeyTigg

I've seen this parade every year it's been at WDW and it's still not "old" to me.

To each his own...one or two less people taking up a space on the curb.

:D

I have only been once and watched Spectomagic and didn't care for it myself and neither did my son. My son thought that the white faced clown looking things were scary.

Rora

I'd be heartbroken if they did away with it. I don't think newer=better. But if you are going to keep something around for a long time, it should be updated and given the care and attention it deserves. On the other hand, they've "updated" the Tiki room and JIYI and both just disturb me now.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
It's fine the way it is... it's a classic. The thing about classics is that you don't mess with them. Example, Tiki Room... original was awesome, the new one was dated within a year

Tigggrl

I prefer Spectro to anything else I have seen. I can see the MSEP at DCA... I don't care for it, so I skip it, big deal...If you are tired of it, enjoy dinner or Mansion or something else while its going on...But then again Mansion has been around alot longer than Spectro......nevermind....

Safari Giraffe

I love the Spectromagic parade! I love the music and bought the soundtrack the last time I was there. I would not change a thing. As said before, it is a classic.:)

LilDucky

I love LOVE spectromagic. Last time I visited, I saw it three times. And I dont mean from a distance, or just because I was passing by. I staked out a spot three times to watch it :lookaroun :lol: :eek:

I too would be heartbroken if they took it away anytime soon :(

Yukinon

I love Spectromagic - its the best parade in all of Disney and is so classic and wonderful it would be horrible if they took it away! I was so sad the year they took a break from Spectro and had the Electrical Light Parade, it just was not the same! The music from Spectro is so moving and beautiful, and looking at the floats reminds me of being little and of my grandpa being with us. I love the parade, if you don't like it, go ride some rides instead! The lines will be shorter for you and then you wouldn't have to be annoyed by it so much that you need to complain about updating it. Anyhow, I love the parade, and it needs to STAY! :sohappy:

Heatherbell

I love Spectromagic. I think it is a great parade and I've seen it a million times. I don't think I could ever get sick of it. I agree classics shouldn't be changed.

I also agree the guys with white faces are creepy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom