Spectromagic going to be destroyed?

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Drive systems, motors, logic controls, batteries, wheels, speakers, amplifiers....
New parade route system, spectromagic in need of refurbishment... They could be giving Spectromagic new parts and reusing the old on the Electrical Parade. Disneyland had the Electrical Parade for 40 years with no parade to part out, Disney World is cheap and this tells that they don't take verry good care of they're things, I can see already that they're running that 40 year old parade into the ground.

Tip Top Club

That doesnt sound right, I'm not saying the parade isn't beyond repair but what parts besides light bulbs would they use. The operating system of Spectromagic is nowhere near compatable with the Electrical Parades. The hardware no matter what they did for the Electrical Parade is 20 years apart. They're 2 totally different systems. Then here's the expence... Why would they spend millions just to send a parade thats falling apart across the US then spend money on parts and repairs, not to mention it was refurbished in 2009. I Doubt that the Electrical Parade is taking in any Spectromagic parts. If the Electrical Parade needed that kind of attention we would be talking aout a new light parade right now.

Uhm...We've been talking about it forever. The Electrical Parade is in terrible condition. Even the newish Tinkerbell Float has massive issues.

Everyone also needs to come to peace with the Fact that it's very likely that Festival of Fantasy might also "Temporarily" Replace the electrical parade...

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Uhm...We've been talking about it forever. The Electrical Parade is in terrible condition. Even the newish Tinkerbell Float has massive issues.

Everyone also needs to come to peace with the Fact that it's very likely that Festival of Fantasy might also "Temporarily" Replace the electrical parade...
I often wonder if they're going to make this parade allot like Spectromagic, the lineup is everything Spectro had without Fantaisia. I'm also suspecting that this parade is going to have LED's installed all over it LOL. I wonder what this origional soundtrack they speak of I'd going to be.

secondstartotheright

Ashamed to admit I've never actually seen Spectro in person. In the early years of its run my kids were too young to stay that late, and near the end they were in their "too cool for Disney phase". So, the first time they expressed interest in seeing one, MSEP had started. So, now, we love MSEP and see it all the time. But after seeing thread after thread about Spectro, I figured I'd see what all the fuss was about and watch a video of it... WOW!!! I was blown away. The score was amazing...I just loved everything about it. Blows MSEP away. I SO regret not being able to see it before! But anyway, to hear that the floats are in such horrible condition is heartbreaking. Even though it is extremely unrealistic, I can only hope that someday we'll see the return of this majestic night parade.

Jakester

Go onto GoogleMaps and go Behind Magic Kingdom, Go to dry docks, and get into Birds Eye View (aka zoom in), and change your view to viewing west, and look into the entrance to the building next to the drydock boat maitence building

WDWfan1028

Go onto GoogleMaps and go Behind Magic Kingdom, Go to dry docks, and get into Birds Eye View (aka zoom in), and change your view to viewing west, and look into the entrance to the building next to the drydock boat maitence building

Can you see the floats from here?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom