Special activities for preschool boys?

nicole3874

Original Poster
This may have been asked many times before, but I did a search and couldn't find anything. Maybe I just wasn't typing in the correct words or phrases. They have the princess meals and the bibidi bobidi boutique for little girls, but is there anything special I can do with my boys ages 3 and 5 when we return to the world in December. I have been so many times in my life, but now that I have children, I am looking for new and exciting things to do with them. Any suggestions would be great.

sueuk

There is the pirates Adventure room in DTD where they can make their own pirate hats, fill treasure chests etc.

TakeMeThere81

I would also check out the Lego store and I believe T-Rex has a Build-a-Dino that they might like. I've got a 3 and 5 year old also. Keep in mind that you don't really need additional activities for your child to have a blast! Ours love the monorail, so we always try to let them ride up front. And when we see characters they love like Buzz and Lightning McQueen, we try to see them. Just go slow and let your son point out the things he recognizes and wants to do. The Tomorrowland Speedway and MK Railroad area always winners with our kids too. In the end, they may enjoy swimming in the hotel pool or taking the ferry just as much as anything inside the actual parks. :wave:

njdunning

I have been wondering the same thing.

My boys will be the exact same age as yours when we go in June and my girls who are also 5 will be doing BBB and all of us will be doing Cinderella's Royal Table but what can we do for the boys. If only they had a Pixar character meal with the Monster's Inc, Incredibles, and such. But I do think T Rex looks fun but it isn't on the dining plan.

They do have the Pirate Cruise but they have to be 4 so our youngest couldn't do it.

Good luck,
Michele

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom