Spaceship Earth

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Perhaps if the big hand was depicted emptying a wallet it would be a more appropriate symbol.

I say a big hand for the big hand:sohappy: :sohappy:

CDS Disney

Original Poster
Re: Re: Re: Spaceship Earth

Originally posted by Fido

Regarding CDS Disney, let's just put it this way: Maelstrom isn't the only place containing trolls!:D

Of course, I could be wrong.

TROLLS!!! what’s that’s supposed to mean. If you suddenly have a beef with a person you have never met I would hope you would have the maturity not to bring it to a discussion board and discuss it with me in private.:mad: :mad: :mad:

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by happy snapper
Perhaps if the big hand was depicted emptying a wallet it would be a more appropriate symbol.

I say a big hand for the big hand:sohappy: :sohappy:

:lol: LMAO!!! :lol:

Legacy

Originally Posted By CDS Disney-
TROLLS!!! what’s that’s supposed to mean. If you suddenly have a beef with a person you have never met I would hope you would have the maturity not to bring it to a discussion board and discuss it with me in private.
Down boy... trolls aren't bad... just humorous in an annoying way.

;)

When the hand/wand/2000 was put up it was part of that whole cool unique awe-inspiring millennium celebration. Now having to see the Epcot on top and looks like we'll be viewing it for the next twenty years, I'd have to say that it lost its originality and uniqueness that 2000 had. Although it is one of those things that just sticks out and grows on you. However, I miss the fountain in front of SE! and really dislike leave a legacy or is it leave a blurred image?

pnutbutr

Anybody ever thought about what EPCOT really stands for? Its the Experiamental Protoype COMMUNITY Of Tomorrow. If its a community and a community is like a city right? Well what city have you ever seen that doesnt have a sign to welcome you?... Just something stupid to thiink about. Anyway, I don't think that the sign is bad, after all they could have like reapainted SE like they did to the castly for the 25th anniversary (still not sure if I liked that or not). So I don't mind of ot stays but I wouldn't be heartbroken if they took it away.

CDS Disney

Original Poster
Originally posted by pnutbutr
Anybody ever thought about what EPCOT really stands for? Its the Experiamental Protoype COMMUNITY Of Tomorrow. If its a community and a community is like a city right? Well what city have you ever seen that doesnt have a sign to welcome you?... Just something stupid to thiink about. Anyway, I don't think that the sign is bad, after all they could have like reapainted SE like they did to the castly for the 25th anniversary (still not sure if I liked that or not). So I don't mind of ot stays but I wouldn't be heartbroken if they took it away.
But EPCOT all ready has a sign were you buy tickets.
The Sign over SE looks like its welcoming you to Vegas

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by CDS Disney

:lol: never thought about it, but you're right! it does look like you're going into Vegas!
besides, i didn't think Epcot really stood for that anymore. after all, it isn't WALT'S Epcot...it may have started out as his idea, but it didn't come out that way.

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by Testtrack321
No, Epcot stands for Every Person Comes Out Tired!
Or for MKTigg, Ever Pay-check Comes On Thursday!

:lol: :lol: :lol: yup! exactly right! it may have started out as Experiamental Protoype Community Of Tomorrow, but it ended up as what you said.

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by CDS Disney

:lol: LOL!!! :lol:

pnutbutr my friend, you are missing the point...The "pepto bismol" Castle went away after the 25th aniversary - the sign over SE was turned from a pretty kewl way to celebrate 2000 to a tacky eyesore.

If I wanted "Vegas", I'd go there!
:D

CDS Disney

Original Poster
Originally posted by PuertoRekinSam
be careful what you wish for Cymbal diva. the way things are going, a Vegas hotel might not be that far off
For the love of Mike!! *Jaw dropped*
All Disney needs is a little slice of heaven in SIN CITY.
I wonder how Disney would be run if money grabbing fools didn't hold the reigns. Money changes every thing. Now I'm not pretending that Walt Disney and me were friends but I think if the man was alive today to quote Woody Allen "He wouldn’t be able to stop throwing up."

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by PuertoRekinSam
be careful what you wish for Cymbal diva. the way things are going, a Vegas hotel might not be that far off

Hmmm....

Now that is an interesting thought!

I have always enjoyed gambling because they give you free drinks, and I have always loved Disney because..well, it's Disney - what's not to love?

Imagine combining the 2...I'd never leave!

ReDefined

The Sign = Pupe! There is a difference between that which can be done and that which should be done. Just because they can do something, doesn't mean they should do it.

Knock it down!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom