Spaceship Earth: The old and new

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
If I may add, early in the new year I'm releasing a three part Spaceship Earth new Ultimate Tribute series. 1982 & 86, 94 and then 07.

Lots of new, higher quality footage, brand new audio mixes with more source quality, and of course plenty of new concept and construction information and media.
Awesome! Can't wait to see!

Kylo Ken

Local Idiot
If I may add, early in the new year I'm releasing a three part Spaceship Earth new Ultimate Tribute series. 1982 & 86, 94 and then 07.

Lots of new, higher quality footage, brand new audio mixes with more source quality, and of course plenty of new concept and construction information and media.
Figured you'd be the right person to ask this to but did Disney just leave some of the space where scenes from say the Irons era were when you're going through your "backwards descent back to Earth?" I swear I look to my right and see just big empty space where "something" should be.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Figured you'd be the right person to ask this to but did Disney just leave some of the space where scenes from say the Irons era were when you're going through your "backwards descent back to Earth?" I swear I look to my right and see just big empty space where "something" should be.
Oh yes.

It's covered in the Spaceship in Spaceship Earth thread. Which is a hell of a read.

In short there are minimally decorated spaces and black curtains hanging where the 1994 diorama sets are.

Note I say 'are'. Aside from the city of the future and SSE models, most of the peppers ghost dioramas are still in position, hidden from view and collecting dust.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom