News Spaceship Earth Refurb - 2 Year Closure

Goofyernmost

I had no idea so many AA's were dead. I still love the ride. Glad it's being refurbed. But the voice....I need the voice!
I agree, she has gotten a bad rap when in reality the script is the guilty party here. They knew what her voice was and they needed to shape the script around it. Someone else with a more demanding voice might have been able to carry it off. I think we can all safely blame the Phoenicians.

Mainahman

If our next trip comes to fruition, we will be traveling with friends, one that grew up in California with Disneyland, so lots of WDW will be new. Sad to see my favorite ride will be down, but good lord fix it up! looking forward to having to go back to see it back from refurb.

My very first ever Disney attraction i went on was Spaceship earth with my grandfather. The attraction is very near and dear to my heart. Glad to see it get some love!

Phicinfan

We just set up a quick trip for first week of June, due to business travel - so I am thrilled I will get one more chance to ride this again before anymore changes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom