News Spaceship Earth Refurb - 2 Year Closure

Kman101

Long before any Future World overhaul was announced or even rumored, I thought that they should make the rest of Future World match new Test Track. I think it could have looked quite nice, and the Tron Coaster could have even gone in somewhere and worked well.

That was once my thought as well. TRON would have fit in well, but I know some seem to think it only belongs in Tomorrowland. Guardians feels far more suited in Tomorrowland. JMO.

mikejs78

Premium Member
Visually it could work, but to me Test Track 2 is the perfect example of why reskins simply do not work well. It went from a must do attraction to possibly my least favorite on property. The visuals themself are fine but they did not do it well in regards to what the attraction is. So I would certainly be concerned if the same team was doing similar things to other places.
I must be in the minority because I far prefer TT 2.0 to 1.0.

mimitchi33

Oh boy! We're finally going to get the SSE roller coaster with a view from the top!
Well, the Imagination refurb was originally going to be a rollercoaster had Fujifilm won the deal.
Case in point.....
sul827602LARGE.jpg
Was this for Monsters University, or to promote Laugh Floor over at Magic Kingdom like that "Stitch is King" castle?

brb1006

Well, the Imagination refurb was originally going to be a rollercoaster had Fujifilm won the deal.

Was this for Monsters University, or to promote Laugh Floor over at Magic Kingdom like that "Stitch is King" castle?
Promotion for Monsters University.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom