News Spaceship Earth Refurb - 2 Year Closure

trainplane3

He also claimed the concept art that was previously released is no longer accurate. Which we all sorta knew would be the case given how purposely nebulous it was.
We knew it wasn't accurate on the day they released it. Martin said something along the lines of how he was surprised they used that specific concept art for D23.

geekza

The rumor states that everything up to and including the industrial revolution is safe (Printing, shy paper boy, etc...) will be safe. New projection mapping on the 180 top scene. No word on the screens. Project tommorrow building is to be demolished and replaced- according to the rumor.

I am sad we will be losing this foxy lady.
View attachment 319561
I'd be okay with a refurb along those lines. The last part of the ride desperately needs fixed and improved. As long as it is an actual refurb and not a removal, I'll breathe a little easier.

Tom P.

Mmmm.... not really.

A lot of what’s mentioned does tally with various versions of SSE V5. I’ve personally not seen all those details classed in the same project at the same time. Nor did I expect actual load to move. The entrance, yes. And it’s a year earlier than I expected it to re open.

I’d say there’s likely to be some truth.
When you say that it's a year earlier than you expected it to re-open, do you mean that you expected the project to take three years instead of two? Or do you mean that you expected it to start in 2021 instead of 2020?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom