Spaceship Earth closed August 18th-24th for refurbishment.

Tom Morrow

I will be disappointed if they don't work on the audio levels. You know, something that should be comparatively easy to fix. But they have left Tower of Terror with bad audio for years now, so...

gooferz

One thing I'd like to add is that while I was in EPCOT around 3 weeks ago, SSE was down 3 separate times on three separate days, sometimes for like an hour and once for even around 4-5. Idk if this has much to do with it, but with closings like that, you'd have to assume the big part of this small refurb would be something relating to the workings of the ride, ie: load and unload track pieces. ;)

cspencer96

I will be disappointed if they don't work on the audio levels. You know, something that should be comparatively easy to fix. But they have left Tower of Terror with bad audio for years now, so...
Don't want to go off topic on this thread about SSE, but just FYI - I noticed a few days ago that Tower of Terror seems to have gotten a small amount of audio TLC. The boiler room sound effects are extremely clear and much louder, so much that its noticeable. But more importantly, the audio and narration in the ride portion seems to have been greatly improved. We went on all four lift shafts, and this was consistent all four times. I was pretty pumped after that lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom