popkid

Original Poster
here's a shot i took last september of spaceship earth with the 2000 logo.<p>

Lr_epcot70.JPEG

popkid

Original Poster
here's a great promotional shot

i made some desktop wallpaper's from this promo shot.<p>

click the appropriate link below for your display setting to open the sized image. right click and choose set as wallpaper. or right click on the links below and choose save picture as to download to your computer. enjoy :)<p>

<a href="http://216.122.250.27/spaceship_earth800-600.jpg">Space Ship Earth 800 x 600 pixels</a><p>

<a href="http://216.122.250.27/spaceship_earth1024-768.jpg">Space Ship Earth 1024 x 768 pixels</a><p>

<hr>

spaceshipearth001.jpg

popkid

Original Poster
here's another great promotional picture. if anyone would like a wallpaper from this shot - please let me know (also, let me know what display setting you'd like)<p>

spaceshipearth002.jpg

popkid

Original Poster
another promo shot<p>

spaceshipearth003.jpg
<p>

if wdwmagic would like any of these images, let me know and i can send you the files

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by wdwcrazy
NIce pics. I wonder why they didn't make the Epcot sign as big at the 2000 sign?

Probably because in the amount of space that they had "2000", they had to fit "Epcot". When letters are 50 feet tall, one letter does make a difference.

BTW, nice pictures!

popkid

Original Poster
like i've said before - i'm waiting to cast my vote on the epcot sign until i see it in person - though i can say a bit of nostalgia is lost with it. and damn the font they used...

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by popkid
like i've said before - i'm waiting to cast my vote on the epcot sign until i see it in person - though i can say a bit of nostalgia is lost with it. and damn the font they used...

Nice pics!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom