• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Space Ranger Spin Needs A Refurbishment

Pooh.sHoneyHuntTDL

Now that's the one thing I'm indifferent about because some people argue that Magic Kingdom, the most visited in the park in the world, should have a shooting arcade game. That's the one reason I'm a little hesitant to say Magic Kingdom should go without one. If Buzz Lightyear closes, I would feel that Magic Kingdom should find another shooting style arcade game. Perhaps with a different IP? In a different land?

Surfin' Tuna

It is really sad, even for TDO, to have an "entire land" dedicated to Toy Story and then have this in Tomorrowland. They've made it clear it's an unloved stepchild. Close it and give us something new and better. Of course I realize it might take a while; I'm looking at you SGE. So maybe for the 60th?

erasure fan1

I'm in the camp of replacing it. Of course I only see them doing a bandaid refresh or just flat out closing it and making it a meet and greet.

Kingtut

I'm in the camp of replacing it. Of course I only see them doing a bandaid refresh or just flat out closing it and making it a meet and greet.
I think they could just re-theme it with a shooting game where you try to increase the Disney stock price. They could call it "Maximizing Shareholder Value" Different stock price effects for raising prices, cutting hours, deferring maintenance, up-charge events, resort fees, parking rates and the biggest one for raising executive bonuses.

We've always love space ranger spin. me and the wife and family have always had a fun time. I agree the queue is not great but the ride is still pretty good. never had a problem with guns. We would miss it if it wasnt there or closed for a long refurbishment

Raineman

The worst part of the queue is the garbage everywhere. It’s like people save up all of their snack/drink consumption for the wait for SRS, and then toss it on the floor. And I’m pretty sure the queue has a few garbage cans in it. Humans in general are slobs, and theme parks tend to show the results of that fact.

rct247

It's time for it to be replaced. It's a 20 year old ride. If you get there building along with Monsters, you could create something pretty epic. I have a feeling it'll be another decade before we see that though.

Pooh.sHoneyHuntTDL

The worst part of the queue is the garbage everywhere. It’s like people save up all of their snack/drink consumption for the wait for SRS, and then toss it on the floor. And I’m pretty sure the queue has a few garbage cans in it. Humans in general are slobs, and theme parks tend to show the results of that fact.
It actually makes sense assuming most people go clockwise from Adventureland to Tomorrowland. By the time they are at TL the garbage has piled up.

Top Bottom