Space Ranger Spin Needs A Refurbishment

erasure fan1

I'm in the camp of replacing it. Of course I only see them doing a bandaid refresh or just flat out closing it and making it a meet and greet.

Kingtut

I'm in the camp of replacing it. Of course I only see them doing a bandaid refresh or just flat out closing it and making it a meet and greet.
I think they could just re-theme it with a shooting game where you try to increase the Disney stock price. They could call it "Maximizing Shareholder Value" Different stock price effects for raising prices, cutting hours, deferring maintenance, up-charge events, resort fees, parking rates and the biggest one for raising executive bonuses.

NickPytlinski

We've always love space ranger spin. me and the wife and family have always had a fun time. I agree the queue is not great but the ride is still pretty good. never had a problem with guns. We would miss it if it wasnt there or closed for a long refurbishment

Raineman

The worst part of the queue is the garbage everywhere. It’s like people save up all of their snack/drink consumption for the wait for SRS, and then toss it on the floor. And I’m pretty sure the queue has a few garbage cans in it. Humans in general are slobs, and theme parks tend to show the results of that fact.

rct247

It's time for it to be replaced. It's a 20 year old ride. If you get there building along with Monsters, you could create something pretty epic. I have a feeling it'll be another decade before we see that though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom