space mountain status...

barnebd5

Original Poster
I'm sure there are plenty of thread about space mountains upcoming rehab,
I'm going september 6th to the 11th, and I just wanted to know if anyone knew the official dates of space mountain's rehab so I know if it'll be open when I'm there.

Thanks guys,

-Dan

Norm The Skull

That is the question...

Everyone wants to know when this will get done.

Everybody is waiting for it to happen but no one wants it to close when they are there.

We will be there at the begining of December and we also hope that it will be open when we are there.

So we are still in the dark when it will happen...

MKCP 1985

As long as it is for a worthwhile refurb, I don't mind them closing it when I am there. I'm sure I can find something else to do on that trip. :D

I'd rather they do it sooner rather than later. :shrug:

Expo_Seeker40

I don't know if I will be able to go to the MK before January 09...and I was wondering if someone could do me a favor....I began documenting the space mountain queue 2 years ago, as it will be redone in the rehab (more than likely)

I have video files of the Fed Ex mural in the entrance, the star windows in the star corridor, and the hexagon windows in the fast pass queue.

I do not have video files of the hexagon windows in the standby queue. If someone were to film with their camera, video footage 15-30 seconds each for each of the 5 hexagon windows in the standby queue....just PM me and I can work on trading files via email....I can give you my video files of the fastpass line if you can give your video files of the standby line hexagon windows. Thanks! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom