Space Mountain Stars

NearTheEars

The current star projection gives you something to look at. There’s more walls than pre 2009 but there’s always been plexiglass to look through.

Yeah I think with the projections working it brightened up the darkness and you can see more track. I honestly thought it was just a black wall for the past few years.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Yeah I think with the projections working it brightened up the darkness and you can see more track. I honestly thought it was just a black wall for the past few years.
Last fall it was in a shoddy state. There were gobo projections a plenty, but over half the star field projectors were out. Of those remaining, over half of those were static. You could literally see stationary disco balls after the final break run. This is a vast improvement.

I do have to say not replacing the curtains hiding the back of the launch tube lighting is actually a bonus.

Disney Analyst

Last fall it was in a shoddy state. There were gobo projections a plenty, but over half the star field projectors were out. Of those remaining, over half of those were static. You could literally see stationary disco balls after the final break run. This is a vast improvement.

I do have to say not replacing the curtains hiding the back of the launch tube lighting is actually a bonus.

I was wondering why I could see those blue lights in that video.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom