Space Mountain Exit Music Question

judino28

Original Poster
This has been bugging me this evening and I'm hoping that someone here can solve my wondering.

When I visited this past June, I could have sworn that at some point in the Space Mountain Exit Ramp/Area, the orchestral music by Michael Giacchino (similar to Disneylands ride score) plays.

However, when researching, everything I can find says that this music stopped playing after the 2009 refurbishments. Yet, I'm almost certain that I heard it in June at some point during exiting.

Can anyone shed some light on this? Am I crazy? Haha

Surfin' Tuna

It's possible you were simply hearing things after having that ride beat you up so much...

Seriously, all I remember from that ride is my promise to myself to not go on it again until the refurbish and smooth it out.

Cmdr_Crimson

This has been bugging me this evening and I'm hoping that someone here can solve my wondering.

When I visited this past June, I could have sworn that at some point in the Space Mountain Exit Ramp/Area, the orchestral music by Michael Giacchino (similar to Disneylands ride score) plays.

However, when researching, everything I can find says that this music stopped playing after the 2009 refurbishments. Yet, I'm almost certain that I heard it in June at some point during exiting.

Can anyone shed some light on this? Am I crazy? Haha

Not sure really...But, they just probably shut it off due to either not paying attention, the walkway not moving making it more fustrating while you stood there looking at the dioramas, and people are just loud in the tunnel and the volume is low?

Either way it is a great piece of music that hardly get's heard from..

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Yes. It was a weird one.

For a time the Giacchino exit score played in Orlando and Hong Kong. Anaheim never had it despite having it on ride.

I want to say in august 2010 when Orlando got the off board score the edit loop changed to the current one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom