Space 220

JIMINYCR

Weve been disappointed so many times with the expectations it would be opening only to get our hopes dashed. I'm not going to set myself up for another fail. I wont believe it until someone posts a photo of their plate with their meal on it along with a view of the room.

Goofy213

If an enclosed restraunt with only video screens in it would get stale and boring, then why can't I get reservations to this one?
download.jpeg.jpg

J4546

space 220 is something im really excited for more so than most rides even. If its as good as they say it is, Im all about it. Ive always dreamed of eating in ten forward on the USS Enterprise (i know star trek isnt disney but its my dreams) and this looks like itll be as close to it as I can get

jpinkc

At this point I dont know what to expect, are we getting $100 MRE's or the Old Fashioned Toothpaste food from the Apollo missions LOL. I love the premise and all but until I see a REAL Menu, its on our bubble for an Epcot meal. Hard to pass on Teppen Edo, Crown and Rose, or Le Cellier to name a few, on our trip in Nov. Was not happy with our last meal at Coral Reef, A for atmosphere table with good view but C to C- on the food for what we paid.

Smiley/OCD

At this point I dont know what to expect, are we getting $100 MRE's or the Old Fashioned Toothpaste food from the Apollo missions LOL. I love the premise and all but until I see a REAL Menu, its on our bubble for an Epcot meal. Hard to pass on Teppen Edo, Crown and Rose, or Le Cellier to name a few, on our trip in Nov. Was not happy with our last meal at Coral Reef, A for atmosphere table with good view but C to C- on the food for what we paid.
Mmmmm…Tang…lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom