News Space 220 Restaurant dining experience at Epcot's Future World

daringstoic

I managed to get one that's not ideal, but we can work our schedule around it. The day and time I actually wanted was available to me, but the app glitched of course and forced me to refresh on the confirmation screen and I lost it.

LorangeJuice

I managed to get one that's not ideal, but we can work our schedule around it. The day and time I actually wanted was available to me, but the app glitched of course and forced me to refresh on the confirmation screen and I lost it.
Me too. Lost a non-ideal time but during my trip. Then I lost a random time I thought I could make work. Then I got another non-ideal time, and it rejected the CC I've used on everything for my upcoming trip. I tried a different CC, and it worked. I just wished the system worked. And I'm irked that people were posting confirmations at 5:36 am. I thought Disney got rid of their virtual que to end disappointment yet here we are.

Muffinpants

Had multiple times open for me but just wouldn't let me finish booking .. went in the website refreshed so many time my hand hurts finally got the option to pick date/time, than got the reservation frozen error. By the time the site stopped being a hot mess everything was gone. So I changed my party size to 5 and they had some available. I wonder if they have some bigger booths?

After I got the 5 person I was able to refresh azillion times looking for a later time and less ppl. Ended as a 4 person at 1pm.

Change party size might open some options

LorangeJuice

At least when all the winner families around my loser family screamed in elation on Sunset Blvd. at DHS, we all had the same shot at 7 am. This is just awful. Not Disney. Why can't they make a que like when the Park Passes and Remy Preview went live?

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Dang, rookie mistake got me! I googled to see what time reservations open and the first result was from Disney indicating 7am, so set my alarm for 6:45. Now I see that’s apparently for phone only and online opened at 5:45 (or earlier). Nothing left Nov 3-8. D’oh!

MickeyCB

It did open a little after 5:30 am. At first only the check availability button was live, kept going to none available. Then suddenly turned on.
We were able to get a reservation for Sat Oct 23, at 3. My screenshot of the reservation is timed at 5:35.
I was moving so fast I got flustered and forgot to click the “I agree” button so I made myself take a second to make sure I even had the correct day!
All of that with no coffee was a bad idea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom