News Space 220 Restaurant dining experience at Epcot's Future World

hpyhnt 1000

Pricing is about as expected I think (for better or worse). Assuming it wasn't taken down because it's the wrong one, I'll give them credit for having fairly distinct lunch and dinner menus.

But Steakhouse 71's menu appealed to me more, though 220 is going to be as much about the "experience" as it is the food.

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
Pricing is about as expected I think (for better or worse). Assuming it wasn't taken down because it's the wrong one, I'll give them credit for having fairly distinct lunch and dinner menus.

But Steakhouse 71's menu appealed to me more, though 220 is going to be as much about the "experience" as it is the food.
It may not be the correct version that was posted. So maybe hang tight until we get the official update.
Maybe a few minor tweaks but I think for the most part the menu posted is what it will be. Seems too real to me.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Here is the possibly correct possibly incorrect menu in photo form
F16F910F-FE19-4E7D-8545-38C8B1A8ECBC.png
029FCFEC-B647-46B7-88FC-5F4DB19ACDEB.png
6F6A6890-5273-42E8-9768-362A13EC3948.png
EF0041D7-9252-499B-AA12-C5A64FEB47DA.png

CastAStone

Premium Member
Seems like crappy wedding food to me at absolutely outrageous prices. Can’t I just have a burger or a California pizza or something that my grandmother didn’t think was fancy in 1973?

Basically what I’m saying is that I’d pay the main menu prices for the lounge food but wouldn’t pay anything for the main menu food because who eats like that in the 21st century?

Maybe the food is supposed to be emblematic of what the people at NASA ate as they watched the Mercury program.

pdude81

Seems like crappy wedding food to me at absolutely outrageous prices. Can’t I just have a burger or a California pizza or something that my grandmother didn’t think was fancy in 1973?

Basically what I’m saying is that I’d pay the main menu prices for the lounge food but wouldn’t pay anything for the main menu food because who eats like that in the 21st century?

Maybe the food is supposed to be emblematic of what the people at NASA ate as they watched the Mercury program.
Crappy wedding food is normally at least $125 a head these days, thought it usually comes with open bar.

CastAStone

Premium Member
Price seems appropriate, honestly, but holy crap those menu names are horribly bad.

"Neptuna Tartarre"???
I’d probably be okay with the pricing if there was 1 appealing option. The Ribeye doesn’t even sound good, I don’t want to spend $97 plus tax and tip to find out whether a Ribeye steak, one of the most perfect foods ever created, is improved by rubbing coffee on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
I’d probably be okay with the pricing if there was 1 appealing option. The Ribeye doesn’t even sound good, I don’t want to spend $97 plus tax and tip to find out whether a Ribeye steak, one of the most perfect foods ever created, is improved by rubbing coffee on it.
That's why I tend to order seafood at expensive restaurants.

I can cook a ribeye. I can't cook scallops.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom