News Space 220 Restaurant dining experience at Epcot's Future World

fgmnt

You don't think that they can get Tron done in time for....

No. I cannot even convince myself that is true.
The 50th is an 18-month marketing campaign. If Tron isn't open by March 2023, we would have to have experienced some kind of international calamity closer to a world war than covid. Now, Guardians open by then ??? I almost need to be convinced.

Dr.GrantSeeker

"Two-course prix fixe menu for lunch, and a three-course prix fixe menu for dinner."

Anyone want to take bets on what prix lunch and dinner will be fixed at?

I'm going to guess lunch is $59.99 for adults, $39.99 for children, dinner $79.99 for adults, $49.99 for children.
I've been waiting for this restaurant since they announced it. It looks amazing, but I've never been a prix fixe menu guy. I wonder if they are doing that for a specific reason or just to start out and will eventually have a non prix fixe menu?

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
"Two-course prix fixe menu for lunch, and a three-course prix fixe menu for dinner."

Anyone want to take bets on what prix lunch and dinner will be fixed at?

I'm going to guess lunch is $59.99 for adults, $39.99 for children, dinner $79.99 for adults, $49.99 for children.
Probably around there.

CaptainAmerica

I've been waiting for this restaurant since they announced it. It looks amazing, but I've never been a prix fixe menu guy. I wonder if they are doing that for a specific reason or just to start out and will eventually have a non prix fixe menu?
Same issue as Be Our Guest. They don't want whole families booking large tables to order one appetizer and a Diet Coke just to "experience the atmosphere." They need tickets that actually generate meaningful revenue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom