Spa suggestions/advice??

Does anyone have a better link/links to get more information regarding the spas at Disney (GF,Dolphin/Swan, etc)? There is limited information on the main website and I am wondering what the spa is like (sauna, quiet room, etc.) I like seeing lots of pics of the spa and with a few choices, it'd be easier to decide. :p
I did a search and didnt find this info, sorry if it's been discussed. TIA!

materbuddy

The spa at Saratoga Springs is great. The locker rooms have a sauna and a whirlpool tub as well. My DW and I have gone their many times. Once we even went for a couples massage. If you look at the Disney World website, they give a lot of information on the services.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Here you go. http://www.relaxedyet.com/index.asp Check out this site. I started a thread about this same topic a few weeks ago. The overall opinon is that it is better to go to one of the full spas, however, GF Spa is closed for refurb and that is the one that we would like to go to. Although you can get a massage at other resorts, its not the full spa experience. The other thing that was determined was that it is super overpriced for what you get. The services/treatments are more pricey. That is to be expected at Disney though. My DH and I were considering it but we are going to wait to spend the money when the new GF spa is open.

Upvote 0

luckycharligirl

Original Poster
thanks for the information and the link. I don't do spas often, but when I do I want the whole thing- saunas, hot tubs, cold tubs, vichy showers, etc. Anyone try the spa at the Lake Buena Vista spa/resort??

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom