Souvenier Half Yards Are No More...

romiti

Original Poster
I just got back from a trip to WDW last night, and I'm extremely saddened to report that the famous Souvenir Half Yards formerly available at the UK's Rose & Crown are no longer available. Our server said that they stopped selling them last week, and that they'll be replaced by souvenir pint glasses. This was a huge disappointment, as this was my first legal (as a 21 year old) trip to WDW and I really wanted to tackle one of these -- does any one know where I might find one elsewhere????

emry1222

Disapointed Hubby.....

Thanks for the info... My Husband was so looking forward to getting his 1/2 yard of beer. Can you tell me what the pint glasses look like (are they plastic?) and how much they were?

EPCOT.nut

They were a big, tall hourglass-shaped plastic beer glass full of beer. We have one of the glasses around here somewhere.....:ROFLOL:

It is to bad that they have taken the 1/2 yard away, for those who can hold their alcohol. I feel there is way to much drinking in Epcot, for I have seen way to many wasted people during the food and wine festival. One night I thougth I was going to get into it with these little preppy boys that said one of the workers in France call them . It is sad that some enjoy a drink and some enjoy the effects of the drink. My wife and I like to sample a wine or two at night but we split it to make sure we do not offend anyone by our drinking. Responseablity is hard for some!:hurl: This is why Walt did not want drinking in the MK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom