SouthwestVacations.com saved me big...

GoCamels

Just booked our 6-night stay at Poly June 8-15, Garden View 2-nights free, w/ 7+3 Park Hopper AND Dining...3 adults (11 year old counts as adult BOOOOO), 2 children...grand total $4151.50.

SAVED around $700 through SouthwestVacations.com compared to what I would have paid through Disney. We decided NOT to fly, but that would have only cost about $600 from Norfolk-to-Orlando round trip...compared to over $1100 round trip through the airlines Disney uses.

Now a tip. I booked on-line, and out of curiosity I called SouthwestVacationa to ask about the ressie number I'll need to book ADR's. The agent quickly told me to call back on Monday for that number, as the ressie has to go through the SW system, and then into the WDW system.

Thought I'd share the info...see about your experiences with them...it seems to be the cheapest deals I've found on the 'net for every level of resort on site.
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

TURKEY

Just be sure and contact Southwest Vacations if you need to make any minor change to your reservation such as adding a request, changing dates, cancelling, etc.

Disney won't be able to do it for you.

Upvote 0

Nemo14

I helped a friend book a trip last year for NYE, and SW was not only the best deal for them, but had availability that Disney said they did not have.

Upvote 0

Jon_in_NC

Sounds like you got a great deal. Congrats!

I visited the Southwest Vacations website, and I may have missed it or not know how to book correctly on their site, but how do you go about adding meal plans, etc. on their site?

Also, does anyone have suggestions on what sites and/or travel companies to comparison shop on? It sounds like so many people's package prices vary from site to site (Southwest, Expedia, etc) or travel company to travel company.

So are there better travel sites to check on? Or better ways to use each company's site to find better rates?

Thanks!

-

Upvote 0

GoCamels

Original Poster
To add meal plans, change ticket plans, add Sea World/Universal/other attractions, and off-site transportation (Mears), etc., you click on the Add-Ons tab.

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Sounds like you got a great deal. Congrats!

I visited the Southwest Vacations website, and I may have missed it or not know how to book correctly on their site, but how do you go about adding meal plans, etc. on their site?

Also, does anyone have suggestions on what sites and/or travel companies to comparison shop on? It sounds like so many people's package prices vary from site to site (Southwest, Expedia, etc) or travel company to travel company.

So are there better travel sites to check on? Or better ways to use each company's site to find better rates?

Thanks!

-

Just a friendly FYI for those looking to book through one of these companies and try to add the dining plan.

Expedia, Travelocity, and Orbitz (probably others) do not offer the dining plan. The only time they offer it is during free dining (not always) and it has to be selected at time of booking. There is usually a standard room option and a standard room special option. You must select the special.

Just because you book a room and ticket during free dining, doesn't mean you qualify for the free dining.

Upvote 0

devilsrule2004

thans for that promo code
sbiggrin.gif

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom